Poll: Will you go to UC??

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Horde pop changing to UC??

Ill probably put my hearth in Shatt or dal so i can port to anywhere.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Shattrah

No lag like dalaran (never had one second of lag in bc while dalaran take 2+min to load npc)

my city of choice is already UC; it's not as busy as Org and lot as laggy as Dal

Isn't Org getting destroyed and redone in the zone above it (Azshara(sp))? So I would assume that it will have portals.. and I know UC is getting a facelift... I would guess that the Allience cities will have portals too. I only hope that TB gets them as well. My home and has been since I started playing.

10+ Year Old Account

Don't forget we will be flying around Azeroth in Cata.

Quote Originally Posted by grevari
    Isn't Org getting destroyed and redone in the zone above it (Azshara(sp))? So I would assume that it will have portals.. and I know UC is getting a facelift... I would guess that the Allience cities will have portals too. I only hope that TB gets them as well. My home and has been since I started playing.
    Nope. It's getting redesigned with a siege in mind.
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

Depending on Belf area changes i might make mine in silvermoon for the fun.

If not alot of good changes happen then ill probly hang out in Shat for the fun memories.
    I AM the world's first Shadow Mage.

Since my character isn't an engineer I'm still leaning towards Shat. It's just a lot easier to transport around to all the main cities from there and I doubt I'll be hitting northrend for any purpose for Cat.