Thread: Horde pvp

Horde pvp

Hey guys,
    quick question, as there are no updated answers to this question as of '08. I play ally on bloodscalp, but i want to start playing horde bg pvp, and i'd rather be on a server that has 24/7 duels outside org, crazy fights in bg's, very high pop server, you get the picture. I'm not too picky about arena right now, as i don't have the time to dedicate to an arena team. Does anyone know of a server, (US), that would work for me? Undedrstand I'm not looking for a "free ride" through bg's with kick-ass horde players. I hate those nubs. >I want to go to a high pop server that is obviously horde favored, but not too much so. I want a little bit of challenge. Idea's?

P.S. If this server DOES have the kick-ass horde players mentioned above, i'm not averse to hearing bout it

Re: Horde pvp

tichondrious is a pretty insane pvp server for both alliance and horde.

really? i mean, i know its extremely high pop with some great raiding guilds, but i never would have guessed it was pvp savvy

everybody who gives a shit about pvp goes to BLACKROCK. thats why you get queue times and me not being in that server because I don't give a shit.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTnIGEzvTiw
    WATCH IT