Thread: Spell ranks

Spell ranks

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Blue posts
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Mage (Forums / Talent Calculator)
    Spell ranks removed - What about the food/water?
    There won't be a way or need to cast the lower level spells. If you're just worried about losing the flavor of croissants vs. strudel, we're keeping that. At some point you'll just start making the better breads. (Source)
    So, say we're all leveling and we have a nice mage friend that hits 85 before everyone. Odds are they're going to get a new version of water then, so everyone under them can't get any water from the mage? According to the "At some point you'll just start making better breads" statement, it's not going to be percent based, so what the hell? Can't help out low levels when they need water?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm View Post
    It's not that drugs are for people who can't handle reality. Reality is for people who can't handle drugs.

Re: Spell ranks

There are several foods and drinks in the game that scale with player level. Imagine not having to go through your spellbook, trying to figure out which spell conjures food suitable for a level 57 player?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiga
    There are several foods and drinks in the game that scale with player level. Imagine not having to go through your spellbook, trying to figure out which spell conjures food suitable for a level 57 player?
    But it doesn't say it scales. It just says that you'll make better breads "at some point".
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm View Post
    It's not that drugs are for people who can't handle reality. Reality is for people who can't handle drugs.

i'm going to miss R1 frostbolt. its a damn shame they've been trying their damnest to get rid of all downranking

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by xxf2dxx
    So, say we're all leveling and we have a nice mage friend that hits 85 before everyone. Odds are they're going to get a new version of water then, so everyone under them can't get any water from the mage? According to the "At some point you'll just start making better breads" statement, it's not going to be percent based, so what the hell? Can't help out low levels when they need water?
    This is the apocalypse, not being able to help out lowbies that can go to an innkeeper and buy water for 50 silver!! Oh my god I will miss all the whining about water from level 20s in orgrimmar.

Seriously though, aren't there any bigger issues for you to cry about?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Trolling will result in the loss of your forum posting privileges, and the removal of your genitals with my teeth while I hum Oasis songs.