UI makes wow lag, requesting help !

Hey

My problem is short this: Whenever im using addons like Pitbull or Xpearl unitframes, my wow lags insanely in 25 man raids with max graphics. But when i turn down to min. graphics i still have this issue. If i turn all addons off i can play with no lag with max graphics in 25 mans raids.

With/without addons and with max/min graphics i can raid with no problem in 10 mans.

I have a fairly decent pc: Duel core 6000+, with 6GB memory, Geforce 9600GT and 64bit Windows 7.

Can anyone help me out here? Does anyone have the same problem and maybe found a solution cus i really want my UI back !

/Cheers

Re: UI makes wow lag, requesting help !

Using outdated addons maybe?

Deleted

I had the same problem.
    Delete all of WTF and rebuild UI, that's the only thing you can do.
    Try a repair/reinstall of WoW first before deleting, though.

All of my addons are up to date but ill try and delete and repair wow! Hopefully this will help

Some addons do cause conflicts with one another and can lead to serious fps loss. This is most likely the issue I would imagine. One thing you can do is disable one addon at a time until it goes, and then replace that specific addon and see if things are alright from there on.

Try disabling your unit frames addons and seeing if that fixes it.

I will try and disable addons one at the time and start with the Unit frame addons...

This funny thing is i have NEVER had this problem before

15+ Year Old Account

Clean your computer, seriously, my pc lagged like hell and afther i gave it a full clean it ran as smooth as buther and pay some attention to your CPU fan's.