Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: The new nerf dosent apply to hard modes does it?

Quote Originally Posted by Renotarshil
    Could The Light of Dawn be the achievement Blizzard Intends? bcuz I was going thru the achievement requirements for 25man Heroic ICC and on the normal achievement it requires The Frozen Throne. However underneath for the Heroic version instead of the The Frozen Throne achievement there's the Light of Dawn Achievement. My guess this is Blizzards strongest form.
    Stacking achievements or feats of strength... You didn't see Tribute to Insanity either before Tribute to Mad Skill was completed, and Tribute to Immortality was never shown in the achievements list at all since it's FoS.

I'm 99% sure that killing LK without that buff is either FoS or stacking achievement like that.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

10+ Year Old Account

Was taking for granted that the hard modes would stay hard and that the raid buff would go off when you activate the heroic setting, so I am a bit disappointed by this.

Also I never hope they will get as far as to activate the freakin' 30% extra damage/healing/health. That simply must become messed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Wries
    Was taking for granted that the hard modes would stay hard and that the raid buff would go off when you activate the heroic setting, so I am a bit disappointed by this.

Also I never hope they will get as far as to activate the freakin' 30% extra damage/healing/health. That simply must become messed up.
    I'd expect 4 weeks per buff, so still 20 weeks until you're at 30%. About then Cata should be on it's way into the stores. [Maybe not yet, but oh well...]

15+ Year Old Account

Let's continue the discussion in the existing thread:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/raids-du...raid-buff/135/