Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Heroic Lich King Kill, PTR 3.3.3 Build 11623

Gz for world first, yet to say it was easy, these are playery decked out in top end 25man heroic loot with a 5% buff, i'd hardly say that the average 10man guild is going to have a chance till the buff in there gets to the full %

10+ Year Old Account

We ever find out if there was any vanity item for killing him on heroic in 10-man? Or is it just a big middle finger from Blizzard?

Just Your Average Lurking Huntard LOLPRIEST forum lurker now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikkatsu

If they were so close to getting the kill last reset without the buff... why bother using it this time round?
    because getting a world first is more important than not using it and letting someone else beat them to it

Quote Originally Posted by Ikkatsu
    If they were so close to getting the kill last reset without the buff... why bother using it this time round?
    Because it would've been bloody stupid not to use it, seeing as how it makes the encounter easier and no-one else had killed it at that point. Pretty simple, really, if you spend even a few seconds thinking about it. 8]

Quote Originally Posted by Supercool
    Sounds like a bunch of butthurt. I'll be eagerly awaiting your hard mode LK kill.
    My butt is fine thanks for asking and though I'm glad you finnaly found a purpose in your life waiting for me to kill LK HC I'm affraid that'll be a while and despite me dissliking the buff having no penalty I assure you me and my guild will use it since extra everything? For free? HELL YEAH!
    I'm also not saying Paragon are bad players or a bunch or rtards. I'm just pointing out that claiming they would have downd him without the buff but then go with the buff anyways is not making any sense but I suspect the truth is that they were too carebear about getting a world first to show their penis is the bigger to actually prove they're pro gamers that don't need charity from Blizz in order to perform well even though they like to claim that they don't however that's just what I think.
    But I'll still feel (even though I'll be using it) that the buff is somewhat cheating and that there should be a penalty like you can't get achievments while using it just to encourage not using it and to actually make something in the game require some effort to get. And before you start trollin with link armory and "I'll be eagerly awaiting your hard mode LK kill." no I wont link armory since that's what so great about the internet that you can say whatever the **** you want and noone will know who you are. I will however tell you that I'm as far as LK 25 normal after a sindra kill last week and done the 4 first bosses on HC 10man with an actual LK normal kill not just cheating using someone with hardmodes unlocked as RL and standing outside the instance even though the exploit isn't totally unused by our alts and I will provide no proof of this since what will happend next if I don't is what is so great about the internet. However you could choose to just take my word for it and leave it be but who are we kidding it's the internet it's pics or it didn't happend or tits or gtfo that applies here and I sure as hell wont show any tits either.

And to the Ensidia fanboy butthurt replies like this on
    Quote Originally Posted by LoLNooB
    I can conclude one thing .... You'r an ensidia Fanboy, butthurt cause your favorite guild lost the race for 10 man heroic.
    I already stated that my butt is fine, what's with all this ass fixation? are you gay? na just kidding.. or am I?

Now for the other stuff in the post.

Celestial steed looks cool though lets hope it's hard to get. like completing all [Glory to the (insert raid) Raider (25-man)] not uber hard atleast not with ICC buff but atleast requiers you to set your foots inside a raid instance, not like getting T10..

Tiger skin looks ok but looked better before imo but furries as furries I guess.

BREAKING NEWS! This is the point of view of one single individual on the internet and should not be considered the undeniable truth. If you dissagree it's not the end of the friggin world and you don't have to spend a single minute to prove this individual wrong just so you can watch your penis grow. There are plenty of other sites out there that's do that for you.
    Do not trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
    God's in his heaven. All's right with the world.

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerWithTheLazer
    So you still get achievment while using the buff... Pretty ****ing messed up considering it's 30% in the end. So casuals complain that Blizz made a hardmode for the more serious players so now Blizz have to make the hardmodes more casual... That's ****ed up.

Also I love how they're all "A kill was within our grasp even without the buff" yeah right, not that I don't belive you but why the **** did you use the buff then?
    But Gratz anyway, guess your penis is bigger efter all... if you compare to gnomes.. ZING!
    I kinda agree tbh. Not about the achievement as such (Who cares), but giving the buff in the heroic mode is a bit weak imo. It shouldn't even be available in heroic modes.

Using the buff is even more disappointing. How can all these top guild keep complaining about "content is too easy" and still use a buff like this? I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX
    There's going to be a "world first without buff" kill and I'm sure it'll be reported here. Still, the first kill ever on 25-man will also be awesome.
    Well sure... but i just don't like the way they try and big themselves up like a child saying "Yeah, we could've done it without the buff but we didn't bother".

Why couldn't they just come out and say "We needed to use the buff to down him".

Holy crap at the amount of QQ over that tiger model... it CLEARLY is not finished yet. Much how the Celestial drake went from cheap shitty copy and paste to something a bit more agreeable.

Give it some time before judging. the problem with datamining is its never the finished product. stop QQ'ing over something that is not even ready to be seen yet...

massive grats to Paragon.
    http://files.me.com/sureshk/j0r7w6

where is Tuuttiz in the 10man kill?

... and The Heavens Shall Tremble.
    Lord of Agamaggan - EU.

Nice work paragon! It would be even more impressive if they would have done it without the buff though, espcially since they say they had it wrapped up last re-set even.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

10+ Year Old Account

So you guys know, just because a model has "a new texture" doesn't mean that that texture is replacing all instances of that model.

It's like, imagine if they added a new colour horse or something. The model is identical. The existing colours are the same, but there's just a new one.

25 man HC will die this week, sadly for Ensidia, their server is still down

I call shenanigans on the Lich King kill. I'm sorry, but I just can't congratulate Paragon for it. As far as I'm concerned, they didn't earn it.

You can call me butthurt if you'd like, and honestly, I am. Though it has nothing to do with Ensidia or the Lich King race at all. Rather, it has everything to do with the fact that I am aggressively trying to convince my raid group NOT to use the buff, so that we can do encounters without it, and seeing top guilds lack the integrity to turn it down fills me with despair.

LOVE the Super Nintendo tiger!

"This encounter had a bug on the spirit phase which we reported 2 weeks ago but it didn't get fixed untill today (the bug made the encounter very hard)."

ppl seem to skip this part, where Paragon states encounter got fixed and became MUCH easier. im sure that 5% buff would not keep 20 guilds in 277gear from killing LK.

grats on the kill, and smart play with loging early the first day it got fixed

You are hearing it from me first. The Celestial Steed is derived from an assortment of gems and ornate diamonds to summon such a celestial creature. It's a JC only mount!
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Sorry but using 25 man gear, or even 25 man heroic gear really reduces the difficulty of the encounter. 10 man is really difficult without these advantages.

I wonder if it would even be possible without the crutch of 25 man gear, for 10 man exclusive guilds. Guess we will find out.

Grats to Paragon, even with better then intended gear its still a challenge. However anyone who thinks that 10 man is easier are kidding themselves. It is just routinely cheesed with better gear.

no warrior damage buffs? V_V wtb rend and deep wounds can now crit ^^

Congrats Paragon. However, now all the other guilds will deactivate that buff and go for the WF without it. I'm sure one of them will manage to beat Arthas anyway (now with more attempts & also the bug fixed). Maybe Paragon has another 10-man group that will be able to? How awesome would that be?

I'm very excited to see what happens in 25-man.