Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...

Re: Heroic Lich King Kill, PTR 3.3.3 Build 11623

On the touring rocket: I'll bet my left nut its a new 'recruit a friend' reward to replace the rather lacklustre Zhevra.

Think about it: A touring rocket that has two seats. It's an ideal 'show your friend the game' vehicle and makes more sense as a reward than the Zhevra. it also makes sense that it scales to your riding skill, to make it useful for people of character level 20+.

oO i am so good killing Lich king in 10 m HM with 25 m HM gear and 25 man gear and a 5% buff Oo.
    So if that isent overgeared what is it then :P ?
    But yeah they have done a good job in 25 man. I hope u get LK first there in HM
    But i cant rly say gz for the 10 man kill when i saw their gear on armory, that made me laugh instead

Quote Originally Posted by ADDAJJAL
    oO i am so good killing Lich king in 10 m HM with 25 m HM gear and 25 man gear and a 5% buff Oo.
    But i cant rly say gz for the 10 man kill when i saw their gear on armory, that made me laugh instead
    Yeah, why don't you go kill LK 10 HC?

Quote Originally Posted by Fraza
    lol the new tiger model looks like Alex from Madagascar.

win

Quote Originally Posted by ADDAJJAL
    LOL

this post makes me sad, everyone who says that a real world first is done without buff just makes me laugh, first of all 5% is so little it almost wont make a difference, ofc it makes a difference but it doesn't make or break the fight, yeah i people are gonna reply like "why didn't they just go without the buff then?" why should they make it harder for themselves?

Also some people saying that they outgear the 10 man version because they have 25 HC gear, are you stupid? you obviously need this kind of gear to beat the fight, it's not beeing overgeared, what do you want them to do? make them put on their naxx gear and then do it because else they have too good gear? you make me laugh.

Also some people talking about the Ensidia ban here, this is my personal oppinion and im not saying in any way if it hink the ban was fair or not, GM was probably watching them try out LK, BUT Ensidia didn't contact any gm's to notify them of the bug, that was a mistake of them, the GM 's ofc also made a mistake by not telling them.

so i think we can conclude from this post that the guild who really gets world first on LK HM is the one who puts on full Ilvl 200 blues, pulls the whole instance including trash, without the buff (oh god dont forget the buff!!!) and kills it that way, becasue why should they not make it as hard as possible for them selves? my god!

this topic makes me sad to be a wow player.....

Quote Originally Posted by Fijux
    this post makes me sad, everyone who says that a real world first is done without buff just makes me laugh, first of all 5% is so little it almost wont make a difference, ofc it makes a difference but it doesn't make or break the fight, yeah i people are gonna reply like "why didn't they just go without the buff then?" why should they make it harder for themselves?

Also some people saying that they outgear the 10 man version because they have 25 HC gear, are you stupid? you obviously need this kind of gear to beat the fight, it's not beeing overgeared, what do you want them to do? make them put on their naxx gear and then do it because else they have too good gear? you make me laugh.

Also some people talking about the Ensidia ban here, this is my personal oppinion and im not saying in any way if it hink the ban was fair or not, GM was probably watching them try out LK, BUT Ensidia didn't contact any gm's to notify them of the bug, that was a mistake of them, the GM 's ofc also made a mistake by not telling them.

so i think we can conclude from this post that the guild who really gets world first on LK HM is the one who puts on full Ilvl 200 blues, pulls the whole instance including trash, without the buff (oh god dont forget the buff!!!) and kills it that way, becasue why should they not make it as hard as possible for them selves? my god!

this topic makes me sad to be a wow player.....

Guess what ilevel heroic 10man gear is? 264, with good itemization. Guess what ilevel heroic 25man gear is? 277, with good itemization. I'm guessing you don't actually raid seriously, as 5% dps increase is the difference between a stellar player and a very good one, and a 13 ilevel difference is huge.

yup. i'm a scrub. a casual player. i have a 9-5 school schedule and attempt to have some kind of life outside of casual raiding and dailies. i haven't even seen lich king in normal mode and i'm damn sure gunna use the buff when i do in a month or two. i don't stand in fire, but some of the people i raid with do. they might be drunk, or otherwise intoxicated. their kid might have spilled their juice(/beer?). you know; real things, that real people have to deal with when they play A GAME. gg.

grats to paragon. you have done something that i probably won't be able to do even when cata comes out. /fin

aside: i'm gunna guess that most of you haters saying "it's not a real kill" are in the same boat as me, pugging weekly with the same 4-8 people wasting at least an hour of your limited raiding time in /trade spamming for a tank or healer. some of you might have seen lich king becuase the people in your guild decided to show up on time for raiding and are even doing hm-gunship. grats. you're cool. i don't care. no one else here cares. when you get to LK HM, if you don't kill him without the buff, please quit playing or at least stop trolling forums like you know something (quit flasking, it's cheating). /fin

finally, whats up with the shaman t10 4p. 3rd time's the charm? how is this supposed to work/affect my dps. i was just getting used to never casting flameshock.
    Ask yourself a question: 'How have I made the world a better place today?'.

If your answer isn't legitimate, or meaningful: TRY HARDER - YOU ARE FAILING AT RL!

You are the product of 200 million years of evolution. Act Like It!

yup. i'm a scrub. a casual player. i have a 9-5 school schedule and attempt to have some kind of life outside of casual raiding and dailies. i haven't even seen lich king in normal mode and i'm damn sure gunna use the buff when i do in a month or two. i don't stand in fire, but some of the people i raid with do. they might be drunk, or otherwise intoxicated. their kid might have spilled their juice(/beer?). you know; real things, that real people have to deal with when they play A GAME. gg.

grats to paragon. you have done something that i probably won't be able to do even when cata comes out. /fin

aside: i'm gunna guess that most of you haters saying "it's not a real kill" are in the same boat as me, pugging weekly with the same 4-8 people wasting at least an hour of your limited raiding time in /trade spamming for a tank or healer. some of you might have seen lich king becuase the people in your guild decided to show up on time for raiding and are even doing hm-gunship. grats. you're cool. i don't care. no one else here cares. when you get to LK HM, if you don't kill him without the buff, please quit playing or at least stop trolling forums like you know something (quit flasking, it's cheating). /fin

finally, whats up with the shaman t10 4p. 3rd time's the charm? how is this supposed to work/affect my dps. i was just getting used to never casting flameshock.
    Ask yourself a question: 'How have I made the world a better place today?'.

If your answer isn't legitimate, or meaningful: TRY HARDER - YOU ARE FAILING AT RL!

You are the product of 200 million years of evolution. Act Like It!

good, no more death grip changes