Poll: Who should've gotten the loot?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Who should've gotten the loot?

There ain't much to talk about, did you deserve them ? sure you did, but if you dont make a stand for what you deserve , and give in to whining noobs that don't see the other warior was doing 2% dmg and they boosted him , well then life is unfair .

have to say that the RL was a chicken. when i do voa on any of my char as leader, i make sure that ppl know that if you do less dmg then a tank or just generaly suck, i wont give you any loot. A good way to make sure bad players dont join.

Quote Originally Posted by custos
    have to say that the RL was a chicken. when i do voa on any of my char as leader, i make sure that ppl know that if you do less dmg then a tank or just generaly suck, i wont give you any loot. A good way to make sure bad players dont join.
    Well...
    Your raid, your rules.
    Other peoples raids, their rules.

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Unless stated before the boss was engaged

Highest Roll wins.

Anything else leaves too much room for ninjaing and people generally being unhappy.

regardless of whomever is pvp'ing and pve'ing, the loot rules should've been clear from the start, otherwise there is nothing to do about it. warrior 2 rolls highest ? warrior 2 gets the loot. better luck next time
    stop the elitism

Warrior 2 should get them he got the highest roll

Quote Originally Posted by Somerandomhobo
    Warrior 1 deserves them more.

You do high end pvp, he doesnt seem to. Im guessing you pulled your weight (more then 2% damage) he didnt. And i expect you came in with alright gear, and didnt expect to be carried.
    I think I came in at 5k dps due to the fact I had to help out on orbs since most of the range dps just tunneled boss.

Deleted

I would've given it to you as raidleader, not due to your rating but due to the obvious fact that you do actually pvp and contribute to the run, whilst the other warrior did not.

Quote Originally Posted by sharpy
    So make sure you say that before the raid! Also they don't say if warr 1 has pvp gear all we know is he might be under hit cap and missing a ton and getting carried.
    Actually I am hitcapped 5k ap/~36% crit and 35% arp

ML had weak bones
    you deserved it
    Warrior 2 won the roll and the raid thought he should get it..
    So he should've gotten the loot..

Next time dont team up with a weak RL

Quote Originally Posted by zoarial
    ML had weak bones
    you deserved it

Or he should make his own raid and tell loot ruled before the run not after boss is dead, and then run and qq on some forum

This is really tricky territory, but I think I would have told the raid beforewe started that Wrathful gear would go to someone who pvped and had a decent rating. If anyone had any problems with that they could leave. Warrior 1 should have gotten the pants imo.

10+ Year Old Account

Warr 1 should have gotten it

Its like giving Hunter Wrathful pants to a Mage because he does pvp and the single hunter in the group doesnt/is gonna start

Anyways it was a fucking stupid idea to give it to him

You should have just taken them, the Raid leader gave them to you, you didnt ninja them eh? In this situation the raid leader is the ninja

If you have 2k rating with alot of honorable kills and the other one rarely has 10 games played and under like 1000 kills then you should have them, Not to another player just because "i wanna start pvp" "i need gold ( lul )" "i need its better than my level 43 questing pants!!"
    Ex-Ensidia & Clarity-Twisting Nether member.

Quote Originally Posted by zoarial
    ML had weak bones
    you deserved it

Thank you,Gnome Tank.

Still beyond me why people just vote that warr 2 w/o even explaining why they voted.I wanna know why.

Highest Roll Winz ... simple... pugs a pug .....

Raid leader should have made the rule before you started killing bosses. He has just as much right to the gear as you do and rolled higher. Is it wasted on him? Probably, but unless there was a rule made about pvp loot distribution before the raid its pretty silly to complain about losing a roll.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Reinforced
    No it doesn't.

I would have given them to the player that deserved it.

AKA the one who actually PVP's, brought some kind of attribute to the raid.

This applies to the case that one is in prot/retarded gear/specs and the other is well geared with a decent rating.
    Soooooooo, in addition to gearscore and achievements, I gotta now have spent xxx hours pvp'ing before I can roll on pvp loot. What crap is that?

10+ Year Old Account

If I were in the situation I would have said I will duel the other warrior with just my weapon(s) and non durability items on and if I lost I would give it to him otherwise gtfo. Either that or just taken it and said "I heard 200s were srs bsns."
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Quote Originally Posted by Diolol
    Ok so I was in a VOA 25 group this morning and we killed Toravon.

Wrathful pants drop,which I really need since I only PvP on my warrior.

So now that you've read this rather long post,what do you think?
    You "only" pvp yet you are in VoA. The other guy rolled higher he should get them.

Quote Originally Posted by Diolol
    Thank you,Gnome Tank.

Still beyond me why people just vote that warr 2 w/o even explaining why they voted.I wanna know why.
    Still beyond u...

He rolled highest wich was the rules of the pug so he got the loot, its simple either make ur own pug with ur rules or join a pug with their rules.