Need some help with my gear/spec tank

Hey, i have pretty decent gear and my stats are getting good, still in icc25 i drop like a fly.. are there anything you can find wrong with my avoidance/spec/glyphs and eventual changes i should make?

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...n=Tep%C3%A5san

Re: Need some help with my gear/spec tank

Quote Originally Posted by Teps
    Hey, i have pretty decent gear and my stats are getting good, still in icc25 i drop like a fly.. are there anything you can find wrong with my avoidance/spec/glyphs and eventual changes i should make?

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...n=Tep%C3%A5san
    Well you kinda logged out in your pvp gear, so I can't make gear comments just spec/glyph.

Take the 2 points in Cruelty and put them in Shield Specialization. (more mitigation = more survival)
    Swap Glyph of Sunder Armor for Glyph of Shield Wall. (shield wall every 2 mins = godlike mitigation)

Quote Originally Posted by Krazax
    Well you kinda logged out in your pvp gear, so I can't make gear comments just spec/glyph.

Take the 2 points in Cruelty and put them in Shield Specialization. (more mitigation = more survival)
    Swap Glyph of Sunder Armor for Glyph of Shield Wall. (shield wall every 2 mins = godlike mitigation)
    damn, forgot to switch but done it now

eww parry gem in your wrist.

to get a bit more out of your gear id suggest the following.

replace that parry gem with your head gem the 51 stam one.

the head one is a red socked (if i remember correctly) that one you could use for a expertise stam gem. that will give 12 stam more then before (i know it aint much but parry gems = noob srr for putting it this way. it just is)

if you got enuff expertise go with a dodge/stam gem. it wont remove your squishyness completly but every little bit helps.

''way of the warrior'' the better you take care of your gear the better your gear will take care of you
    There is really no reason to get mad in a discussion. Unless u dont understand basic logic then rage away

Replace your sunder glyph, with the glyph of shield wall, and remove the 2 points in cruelty and put them into improved disciplines.
    You should really put the 51 stam gem in your head somewhere else, 12 stam bonus for 1 off colored gem is always worth taking. Also, regem your wrists, parry = bad.

Re-enchant your: Shoulders: 30 stam pvp enchant is better, imo.
    Back: 225 armor is better.
    Gloves: 18 stam or 240 armor.
    Boots: tuskars is a must, yes you loose stam but mobility = king.
    Weapon: Get either blood draining or mongoose, bladeward is inferior to mongoose.

For gear: Get the frost belt, yours is horrible. The 50 triumph emblem trinket is MUCH better then the corpse tongue coin, avoidance trinkets are bad. Try to go for the 25 ToC boots off of jaraxus, or the heroic version of your boots, or get the 264 crafted ones. Your weapon isn't that great either, options are listed in order of which one you want. This is excluding anything past the first wing in ICC, or like 25 ToGC tribute runs :P.
    1. Heroic ardent guard: anub 10 hard mode.
    2. Normal ardent guard: anub 10 normal mode
    3. Blood and glory: 10 ToGC tribute chest
    4. Bone breaker scepter: 10 marrowgar
    5. Rimefangs claw: H PoS