where do i find ultmate weapons for warrior(epic)

i noticed lower dalaran arena has some awsome swords etc,but to obtain them you need to make teams and earn points etc.is there anyway to get better equip with out having to raid or arena battles.i have 3 good weapons including ty beheader,but would like to upgrade.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: where do i find ultmate weapons for warrior(epic)

Nope, sorry.

The best weapons for Raiding and Arena are from Raiding and Arena =(

Tyrannical Beheader is probably the best you can get without doing raids or high-end arenas (1800+ rating).

So to answer your question: No, there is nothing else you can upgrade to unless you're very good at PvP or competent enough to raid.

Tyrannical Be-header is the best your gonna get w/o stepping into 10/25 mans.

/troll

Do ICC 5man heroics every day in hope of getting the hilt. Best weaon you an get without raiding/arena
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

Quote Originally Posted by Zamfix
    Tyrannical Beheader is probably the best you can get without doing raids or high-end arenas (1800+ rating).

So to answer your question: No, there is nothing else you can upgrade to unless you're very good at PvP or competent enough to raid.
    Err, that's wrong. If you're lucky, or rich, you can win/buy a Battered Hilt and get yourself Quel'Delar

Quote Originally Posted by Trishot
    Err, that's wrong. If you're lucky, or rich, you can win/buy a Battered Hilt and get yourself Quel'Delar
    True, I had forgotten about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Trishot
    thanks, i will look for those.