Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account

Could you please help me? (Holy Priest)

My armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...adgar&n=ssonme

Hey guys.

Recently started to raid a bit on my alt priest , after taking a longer break from it (have been doing daily and weekly on it). I'm thinking about getting a bit more serious with this again, but after reading around here, EJ and checking up on wowpopular, I'm just getting confused.
    If you where me, how would you change my specc, gems and glyphs, so it would prefrom at a decent level in icc (mostly the 6 first bosses)?

Any tips would be greatly apprechiated!

Re: Could you please help me? (Holy Priest)

Let's see.
    Talents you do not need:
    Divine Fury - You do not use these spells.
    Empowered Healing - You don't use these spells too much, and the points would be better spent somewhere else.

You do however need Blessed Resilience. 3% more healing is good.
    Body and Soul is also nice and fun to have.
    You can also get Inner Focus.

Glyphs are looking fine, but you should switch the Flash Heal one with the Guardian Spirit one.

It should look somewhat like this.

TBH disc is really alot more viable in ICC, but if youre sticking with holy (like myself) I would also suggest dropping FH glyph for GS. DF keeps coming up over and over again on these forums so i'll leave that up to you. You also seem to be shifting your gem prioritization from intellect in earlier pieces to haste in circle of ossus belt which again is really up to you. Also chances are you'll want to replace your binding stone with sliver/PLD soon.

I know everytime healing trinks are brought you're going to have someone ask you to go get solace, but I wont presume you get lucky or have DKP (or etc) for the drop so I would say go for sliver + PLD

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account

thanks for the tips. will change my specc and glyph.

as for gems, most of the old gear got int since they are from early toc runs. anyone got any tips on what I should put into my slots, since they are a complete mess now.

Quote Originally Posted by Imper
    thanks for the tips. will change my specc and glyph.

as for gems, most of the old gear got int since they are from early toc runs. anyone got any tips on what I should put into my slots, since they are a complete mess now.
    you seem a little bit low on haste, I would suggest 12 sp 10 haste gems for those slots.

Quote Originally Posted by Balty
    Let's see.
    Talents you do not need:
    Divine Fury - You do not use these spells.
    Empowered Healing - You don't use these spells too much, and the points would be better spent somewhere else.

You do however need Blessed Resilience. 3% more healing is good.
    Body and Soul is also nice and fun to have.
    You can also get Inner Focus.

Glyphs are looking fine, but you should switch the Flash Heal one with the Guardian Spirit one.

It should look somewhat like this.

the early part of the tree is pretty much filler & personal preference/playstyle.... I would definitley take desperate prayer/spellwarding/divine fury over improved healing personally