Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: world second 10 man Herioc LK by ensidia??

O_o And why exactly are people retarded enough to whine about the raid wide buff being used or not? You guys do realize that every week that passes these guilds will get closer and closer to be fully geared in 277s instead of 264s which will be enough of a boost in itself. Hmm, people using 264s and some 277s with a 5% buff or a guild in full 277s.. I wonder which tops out.. idiots lol

This is a pretty long thread for a world 2nd kill !

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskra
    It's funny.

I see lots of posters that I would call Paragon fanboys rather than Ensidia fanboys nowadays. Like this:

Ensidia gets world second kill on something: "lol Ensidia sucks only world second those faggot cheaters are like total noobs"
    Paragon gets world first kill on something: "GZZ Paragon!! ;D I rly hope they beat Ensidia to LK heroic!!"
    So true. It appears that Paragon fanboys are the biggest idiots around.
    I don't hate you. I'm just not necessarily excited about your existence.

Quote Originally Posted by Despz
    This is only a world second because Paragon woke up earlyer, it's more than obvious that the 5% buff and the glitch fixed were enough for both of those guilds to down the boss so this 10 man doesn't seem like a thought fight anylonger (for them ofc).

Let's see if the 25 man version will go down soon, that seems to be the real deal atm.
    Guild xxx killed Yogg-0 world 10th only because the raid leader's cat died, all tanks were having the flu, everyone else needed 10 hours of sleep and etc.

I hope you get the point, "Close, but no cigar".

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskra
    It's funny.

I see lots of posters that I would call Paragon fanboys rather than Ensidia fanboys nowadays. Like this:

Ensidia gets world second kill on something: "lol Ensidia sucks only world second those faggot cheaters are like total noobs"
    Paragon gets world first kill on something: "GZZ Paragon!! ;D I rly hope they beat Ensidia to LK heroic!!"
    Wrong, there are Ensidia fanboys and Anti-Ensidia "fanboys". Same people saying "Grats" to Paragon would say it to any other guild except Ensidia.

Anyways, this Ensidia/Anti-Ensidia shit is getting old really fast...

Paragon have learnd since their "hack" in Yoggi with 0 lights .... but Ensidia where the World first to down yogg 0 light and this .... Now it's the question ... wich has more "life" to down .... 103M hp ? And also, Stars should always bee the "World first" but cause they get the patch week after EU they aren't ....

I honestly could care less with the back and forth arguing. However, I do find it funny that whenever Ensidia is beat to the punch by someone, either Kungen or Mek have an excuse waiting as to why it happened.

Quote Originally Posted by muffinboy
    Paragon have learnd since their "hack" in Yoggi with 0 lights
    LOL
    Get your facts right,the ones that glitched world first alone in the darkness were Exodus - Ysondre US.

Deleted

Paragon have learnd since their "hack" in Yoggi with 0 lights .... but Ensidia where the World first to down yogg 0 light and this .... Now it's the question ... wich has more "life" to down .... 103M hp ? And also, Stars should always bee the "World first" but cause they get the patch week after EU they aren't ....
    Exodus was the guild who exploited Yogg-0, and Stars got world first legit Yogg-0, not Ensidia.

yogg+0 is easy now ppl just cant be bothered
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nathrezim&cn=Ultmage
    Armory

Quote Originally Posted by UltmageNathrezim1
    yogg+0 is easy now ppl just cant be bothered
    It's been nerfed and many extra tiers of gear have come out and it's still not easy. Please you probably haven't even killed it yet.

Yogg zero was downed 77 days after release btw making it the longest non-bugged fight to be downed.

And also, Stars should always bee the "World first" but cause they get the patch week after EU they aren't ....
    Not true at all. They haven't accomplished much (relatively speaking) since Yogg-0, even if you take the one week delay into consideration.

(And I hear they get the patch one day after EU these days)
    I don't hate you. I'm just not necessarily excited about your existence.

Quote Originally Posted by Holyhands
    It's been nerfed and many extra tiers of gear have come out and it's still not easy. Please you probably haven't even killed it yet.

Yogg zero was downed 77 days after release btw making it the longest non-bugged fight to be downed.
    Me and my cousin we're talking about WoW ... Yogg+0 has lived the longest of all the pack ....

Quote Originally Posted by Svens
    LOL
    Get your facts right,the ones that glitched world first alone in the darkness were Exodus - Ysondre US.
    Seriously, people are so fucking stupid.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by pennyburnsicko
    So many haters towards Ensidia, Only 2 guilds have beaten this encounter world wide so grats to them. Have any of yous downed the lich king in 10 man hardmode?
    If I said yes....

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    Not true at all. They haven't accomplished much (relatively speaking) since Yogg-0, even if you take the one week delay into consideration.

(And I hear they get the patch one day after EU these days)
    Thank you!

I'm glad to see that not everyone is blinded by the Stars hype. All the top guilds are now doing what made Stars 'good', which I mean is having a few alts.

And yes TW now gets the patches a days after the EU, iirc.

Anyway.... gz to Ensidia and Paragon both guilds are really as good as each other, and it's good to have competition like this again (although not good for the community as you have all the idiots who go 'lol nab you said gz to ensidia, you are a fanboi!!'. Although the Ensidia defenders aren't much better).

well, congratulations to the 20 people in the world who managed to defeat some of the hardest content possible.
    Both guilds are just about equally matched in skill and playing at the very top of the gaem, which is more than can be said for me :P

again congrats to both.
    Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly

http://maggeddon.blogspot.com/
    http://twitter.com/#!/JSMcGough

I hope paragon get the world first 25 heroic arthas kill, but either way, gz to who ever gets it. I reckon it will be killed on wednesday of next week. Can't wait to see a video of the encounter

25man is what matters anyway!

Regardless of World 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, ..... buff or no buff...

Should they not be commended on their achievement? We are talking about the single hardest encounter ever created by the Blizz team. Even with gear, these encounters are very strategic. You need to have 25 people 'in their prime' on any given attempt, even to have a shot at this.

Regardless of which guild kills Heroic LK first, congrats beforehand on the Ach!

First of all congrats to Paragon and Ensidia on these kills. Both are amazing guilds with above the average skilled peoples...

But here are some facts about Ensidia dont most of u dont know concerning the LK hard mode. Since i play on the same realm as does Ensidia (Tarren Mill - 5 years) i know some info that i havent noticed to be posted here.

First of all facts.. US realms get their patches one week before the EU does, so it gives some guilds more time to work on progress and strategy.
    Second fact is that Tarren Mill has been experiencing stability issues for the past 11 days, hacked server or some other reason i dont know, but for the past 11 days Tarren Mill has been offline from 20:00 to aproxx 23:00 every single day and a few disc's during the day that last for an hour or so, now dont get me wrong im not defending ensidia, i acutally dont even like them for their OMG ITS ENSIDIA BOW TO THEM crap, but lets be fair... I know for a fact that Ensidia was supposed to be the first ones to kill LK hard mode 10 man, but the server issues has been giving them headaches ever since they came out, not only for them but for the entire realm.. if u dont believe me refer to www.wow-europe.com tarren mill realm forum for more info... So many guilds including my own have been lacking raid time and gameplay... There are a number of factors that did not allow Ensidia to be the world first, although in my honest belief they should have been. Although i respect Paragon way more, but I am honest in my opinion.

And now u can flame.