Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: world second 10 man Herioc LK by ensidia??

Quote Originally Posted by Kamino
    First of all congrats to Paragon and Ensidia on these kills. Both are amazing guilds with above the average skilled peoples...

But here are some facts about Ensidia dont most of u dont know concerning the LK hard mode. Since i play on the same realm as does Ensidia (Tarren Mill - 5 years) i know some info that i havent noticed to be posted here.

First of all facts.. US realms get their patches one week before the EU does, so it gives some guilds more time to work on progress and strategy.
    Second fact is that Tarren Mill has been experiencing stability issues for the past 11 days, hacked server or some other reason i dont know, but for the past 11 days Tarren Mill has been offline from 20:00 to aproxx 23:00 every single day and a few disc's during the day that last for an hour or so, now dont get me wrong im not defending ensidia, i acutally dont even like them for their OMG ITS ENSIDIA BOW TO THEM crap, but lets be fair... I know for a fact that Ensidia was supposed to be the first ones to kill LK hard mode 10 man, but the server issues has been giving them headaches ever since they came out, not only for them but for the entire realm.. if u dont believe me refer to www.wow-europe.com tarren mill realm forum for more info... So many guilds including my own have been lacking raid time and gameplay... There are a number of factors that did not allow Ensidia to be the world first, although in my honest belief they should have been. Although i respect Paragon way more, but I am honest in my opinion.

And now u can flame.
    if this is so then could u tell me what time exactly server time did tarren mill become available?
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

Quote Originally Posted by ElAmigo
    if this is so then could u tell me what time exactly server time did tarren mill become available?
    As I stated in the post above... Usually from 20:00 up to 23:00 with 2 to 3 disc's during the day, plus instance servers were offline during these days on and off in various times. I can't tell u more, since it seems like TM's GM's don't know the reason why this is happening. We are all waiting for a blue post too concerning this stability issue with the realm.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamino
    As I stated in the post above... Usually from 20:00 up to 23:00 with 2 to 3 disc's during the day, plus instance servers were offline during these days on and off in various times. I can't tell u more, since it seems like TM's GM's don't know the reason why this is happening. We are all waiting for a blue post too concerning this stability issue with the realm.
    I'd say Paragon hacked the server.

10+ Year Old Account

It was that shaman guy who used the fishing macro which crashed the Tarren Mill server constantly. Stay updated, gee.
    Hi

Why is world second posted in the world first forums?

Quote Originally Posted by Doctadrew
    Why is world second posted in the world first forums?
    this is not world first forum.
    this is for eu firsts. as far as ensidia goes, this is their first so they can post here.

what i found amazing is .. how the hell is this tread more active than world 1st paragon tread lol.

Accession 8/8 US 5th, world 22nd (25man) recruiting for all classes for MoP!!

Whatever the reason is Paragon is still world first. Gz to them !

Who got world first for Archimonde? Oh that's right, noone even remembers world FIRSTS either. So, everyone should seriously calm the heck down.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

I have heard rumors that after Paragon and Ensidia kills - Blizzard tuned something on LK heroic, thats why noone else killed him yet.
    is it true ?

looks to me like Kungen isnt the main tank of the guild no more i think its fattyboon, the world first is for paragon i think

Quote Originally Posted by darkstar899
    looks to me like Kungen isnt the main tank of the guild no more i think its fattyboon, the world first is for paragon i think
    They are the same person

Quote Originally Posted by Kivothe
    Regardless of World 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, ..... buff or no buff...

Should they not be commended on their achievement?
    playing 16hrs a day every day is an achievement? lol
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nathrezim&cn=Ultmage
    Armory

Quote Originally Posted by UltmageNathrezim1
    playing 16hrs a day every day is an achievement? lol
    "Lol no wonder that guy won the olympics... he trains 10 hours a day. What a retard"

Riiight.
    “Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.”
    ~G.B. Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic
    Who got world first for Archimonde? Oh that's right, noone even remembers world FIRSTS either. So, everyone should seriously calm the heck down.
    Nihilum or Curse (Sk Gaming).

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander234
    I have heard rumors that after Paragon and Ensidia kills - Blizzard tuned something on LK heroic, thats why noone else killed him yet.
    is it true ?
    Of course it is true. Ensidia and Paragon petitioned Blizzard to tune the boss harder so that they could be the only ones to bask in the glory of killing him. Blizzard beeing owned by a french company agreed and hence made sure those pesky americans would not stand a chance.

Also, stated in this thread by someone that "actually knows" because he has played on Tarren Mill for 5 years. Americans now get their patch one week in advance. That's right folks ! 1 week !

Two statements so full of fail it saddens me in real life, whatever happened to actually checking your info, or even just apply some logic into the thoughtprocess.

And for the keyboardturning mouthbreathers out there, yes there is irony in my post. No, Blizzard did not actually decide to f*** the americans over just because Paragon and Ensidia asked them to. As a matter of fact, I made that up, to the best of my knowledge neither of these guilds actaully approached Blizzard with such a request.

Gratz on the kill to both guilds.

nothing new.
    grats to them

Quote Originally Posted by MJM
    Of course it is true. Ensidia and Paragon petitioned Blizzard to tune the boss harder so that they could be the only ones to bask in the glory of killing him. Blizzard beeing owned by a french company agreed and hence made sure those pesky americans would not stand a chance.

Also, stated in this thread by someone that "actually knows" because he has played on Tarren Mill for 5 years. Americans now get their patch one week in advance. That's right folks ! 1 week !

Two statements so full of fail it saddens me in real life, whatever happened to actually checking your info, or even just apply some logic into the thoughtprocess.

And for the keyboardturning mouthbreathers out there, yes there is irony in my post. No, Blizzard did not actually decide to f*** the americans over just because Paragon and Ensidia asked them to. As a matter of fact, I made that up, to the best of my knowledge neither of these guilds actaully approached Blizzard with such a request.

Gratz on the kill to both guilds.
    Ensidia killed him again with multiple groups on Sunday or Monday, so even if Blizzard did ninja buff the encounter, it had no effect on Ensidia.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Luminary
    Who cares, its still a world second, aka nobody cares.

have you downed Arthas on 10 man hardmode or even 10 man normal mode?

I havent and it is still a significant achievment to be the 2nd best guild in the world as it is more than you will ever be
    Insert Signiture here.

PARAGON WAS FIRST NAHNAHNAHNAHNHA

ENSIDIA IS THE FIRST LOSER NAHANHNAHNAH

:P childish I know, still fun though!
    Main shaman: Shaman Alt Paladin: Paladin
    Alt lvl 73 mage: Mage Alt lvl 70 Death knight: Death Knight
    Random dungeon project: Druid Battleground project: Rogue
    Worgen project: Warlock Future alt: Hunter

when a guild does hm lk without 2+ priests and a holy paladin let me know.. because right now infest is baller crazy and without the bubble spam or the holy paladin spam on MT/OT your pretty much #@$$ed... or you can be lame and kite in a circle the shamblers weeeeee