Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted

Re: world second 10 man Herioc LK by ensidia??

Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    So true. It appears that Paragon fanboys are the biggest idiots around.
    no, fanboys of guilds(which they don´t belong to) in a game are idiots

Grats to both guilds

Both guilds have killed it at least once since they did the first kill

i'm seriously suprised no other guild did even 10man yet, i mean we have OVER 500 other guilds wiping on LK10 HC!

Quote Originally Posted by infinitis
    when a guild does hm lk without 2+ priests and a holy paladin let me know.. because right now infest is baller crazy and without the bubble spam or the holy paladin spam on MT/OT your pretty much #@$$ed... or you can be lame and kite in a circle the shamblers weeeeee
    yea man i hate it too when guilds bring healing classes to heal. Just show they dont know anything about WoW. Thank god we do.

I know that on my first LK hm kill ill bring only 1 resto druid to heal and a hunter to tank with his pet.

5% is a pretty big buff all things considered. I can't wait to see pugs down him at 30%.
    Strikke 80 Holy Paladin/Darkspear US

Quote Originally Posted by AnotherPaladin
    5% is a pretty big buff all things considered. I can't wait to see pugs down him at 30%.
    Honestly, in my opinion no amount of HP/DPS/healing buff will help pugs get through phase 1.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by sicness
    Honestly, in my opinion no amount of HP/DPS/healing buff will help pugs get through phase 1.
    Sure it will. I've seen pugs actually beat Firefighter and Yogg+0. Of course, they had people with experience in these encounters; So, it could be different with Lich King as he is still "new". The buff is a major change to the encounters as they aren't tuned for such a buff, so I'd say it WILL help pugs get through phase 1, as it does make things easier.

IMO, they shouldn't allow the buff on Heroic modes.
    I'll not spend my days glancing over my shoulder for assassins. Let them look back for me. --Elbryan, the Nightbird.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Thundercougr/

15+ Year Old Account

The only cool thing about 10 man is the title. Personally, I don't care about the 10. 103M HP ftw yo.

Quote Originally Posted by buttspawn
    Sure it will. I've seen pugs actually beat Firefighter and Yogg+0. Of course, they had people with experience in these encounters; So, it could be different with Lich King as he is still "new". The buff is a major change to the encounters as they aren't tuned for such a buff, so I'd say it WILL help pugs get through phase 1, as it does make things easier.

IMO, they shouldn't allow the buff on Heroic modes.
    If they don't allow the "buff" in Heroic mode, 25 man LK is pretty impossible then.

Raids EU First kills > world second 10 man Herioc LK by ensidia??

see anything strange? nah?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Schabernaq
    Raids EU First kills > world second 10 man Herioc LK by ensidia??

see anything strange? nah?
    Raids Eu First kills. Plural hard I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by spk
    Raids Eu First kills. Plural hard I guess?
    ...wait what?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Foxhoundn
    ...wait what?
    This forum is eu first kills, which is plural. He was trying to act smart, but apparently didn't notice the s.

This forum is eu first kills, which is plural. He was trying to act smart, but apparently didn't notice the s.
    I dont know if he has edited it already but : Raids EU First kills > from what i see.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Foxhoundn
    I dont know if he has edited it already but : Raids EU First kills > from what i see.
    He was trying to point out the fact that this forums name is eu first kills and somebody had posted about a world second. I had to point out that it's first kills, meaning it could be the first few kills of a boss.

He was trying to point out the fact that this forums name is eu first kills and somebody had posted about a world second. I had to point out that it's first kills, meaning it could be the first few kills of a boss.
    so? just answer me that one question: is it a world/eu first kill?
    i was not trying to act smart, i'm just dont giving a * about world 2nd-9999999999999th.

: ) <- click to see meaning of "Raids EU First kills"

Ah allright, I tought that you are about grammar. Sorry.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

If your guild grabbed a world second on currently hardest (10 man) boss would you post it here?

Yeah i tought so....

It takes an amazing amount of work to be one of the truly elite players on World of Warcraft. People just don't realize how much work it really is. It's truly funny to listen to people say "XXX is easy, L2P" when some have literally spent over a thousand hours of practice before they reached that skill level. It's like a chef who's owned a restaurant for two years after being trained by some of the best chefs alive telling the average person to learn to cook.

What Ensidia, Paragon, and the elite guilds are doing is amazing. It takes a lot of talent and work to get to where they are. There is a reason why they conquer things in a day what the average person may not conquer for over a month. They really are that good.

Instead of the jealously and flaming, how about we appreciate these people for what they are: some of the best WoW players on the planet. No matter what guild gets the first world kill, we should celebrate their victory.

I can appreciate how people can be fans of people who are successful. But like fans of celebrities, some of these people are a little scary. Some of them are literally stalkers who take advantage of the anonymous nature of the Internet to hide from the fact that if they did this to a person who was standing there, they would face criminal changes and would likely be given a restraining order.

Celebrate their victories if you care. Support your favorite guild if you like. But seriously, there is some really scary stuff being posted. If you're not one of them, don't encourage them. Right now, there are WoW players who actually receive death threats. People posting their personal information on the internet.

I post this here in the hope that you will understand and accept the message that is my signature. Do not be ruled by hate or jealousy. Enjoy the game Blizzard creates for us and cheer those who have the skills to master it.
    Like an unchecked cancer, hate corrodes the personality and eats away its vital unity. Hate destroys a man's sense of values and his objectivity. It causes him to describe the beautiful as ugly and the ugly as beautiful, and to confuse the true with the false and the false with the true.
    Martin Luther King Jr.

Not a fan, but I think Ensidia is doing good after that 3-day ban lol. Maybe they have a chance of getting 25m HM too