Priest/Druid 2s tips

I recently started playing disc/feral 2s with a friend and were doing decent (1750 mmr) but I'm having a few issues. I play the feral in this comp and for the most part know what I'm doing in pvp. I had a resto sham that was 2300 on bg9 tichondrius with some pieces of hateful/savage during s6 so I understand class mechanics but have never played a priest so I'd like to understand the mehanics behind the comp a bit better.

I'm posting this on my iPhone so it's hard to link things so my Druid is falblast and the priest is belak on nesingwary server so you can see what our gea is like. I know were a bit undergeared but we can both play. On dual dps teams (especially rogues) we have yet to Lose a game but many holy pally/warr and resil stacking resto sham/ warr or dk teams I have alot of trouble handling. I'm rooting and cycloning the warr as much as posssible and have even rooted warr/cyclones pally to prevent dispell protection if the priest gets especially low but I'm not getting enough damage off to kill the pally if I'm constantly playing defensive. I know how to lock almost any healing class down easy but it's really tough with such a high armor class. Should I just stay on the dps the whole time to allow my priest to burn? I guess I need a bit of advice on the general strat here. Any advice is appreciated in advance.

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Priest/Druid 2s tips

basically when your fighting warrior teams in my expereince, you want you feral druid to just sit on the warrior and try to beat it down. Feral druids do massive damage, so if it can stay on the warrior the whole battle do it. unless the other partner wouold just be easy to gib.

though with playing with a priest your going to want to keep the warrior ff your preist, which can be hard, or its gonna get gibbed pretty fast.

once you guys gear up a little it should go smooth, and on the armory what was with the SP chest on the feral druid?

Dps arena pvp 101:

Peels
    Bleeds
    Burst

Find out when and where to use them

Haha the weekly was flame leviathan so I was logged out in my best ilvl gear. It should be good to check now and I know when to burst/cc/bleed but I need tips on a general strat for melée dps that will blow up my priest besides rogues since they just get owned by me.

You can force the dps defensive by pounding on them.

Just applying pressure doesn't do much against warr/dk teams with a hpally... If you think I can run a pally with 30k mana oom without mana buns while I sit on a dk or warr blowing my priest up then please share your secrets. I know how to peel but then death grip or intercept is used or pally stun on me. Is this just a difficult counter comp that if played right can make it extremely hard to beat? I can't figure out if I'm neccesarily doing something wrong or I'd it's a combination of what the priest and I aren't coordinating right.

maim when HoF goes on warrior, or cyclone him. basically that's all you need to keep the warrior off your priest. infected wounds (assuming you specced it) is enough to keep the warrior away, with random cyclones and roots too. if the warrior is tunnelling the priest, you will do massive damage (shred) and keep bleeds up 100% of the time. this will force him defensive and the game is won.

other tactics are once you get bleeds up on the warrior, switch to the pally. he has to heal both, or hit beacon - which is a good 1.5k mana afaik. when he's healing, he's open to being burned.

if warrior tunnels you, just do what good ferals do and dodge 90% of it :P or just go bear till he switches.

I've never played as feral though, so I could be completely wrong, just saying what ppl tend to do against me as warrior. oh, and ofc liberal use of innervate on your priest your priest should never oom as druid/priest, and you should really only lose if he gets blown up by melee. your main job is just peel peel peel and let him burn the hell outa the other healer.
    http://files.me.com/sureshk/j0r7w6

Silly question: can Beacon be dispelled? If so then 5pt maim on the Holy Paladin, Feral Charge Warrior, build points, instant Cyclone Paladin, continue bursting the Warrior, Mind Blast/Shadow Word: Death and gg?

This is after the Paladin has bubbled, though I'd do the same approach to get him to bubble. And this is if Beacon can be dispelled.