Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

*New* Encounter Journal

Well its nicely done, but some ppl i have asked shown say its to much info, but i do like it, i can find lots of info without leaving the game. whats ur thoughts.....

Deleted
    Another move to make the game easier....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robinhoodexe View Post
    Another move to make the game easier....
    You could obtain this info before from external sources, now it's just in the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zojo View Post
    You could obtain this info before from external sources, now it's just in the game.
    Well, as i said, it makes the game easier, right? So you don't have to go look at wowwiki, wowhead or tankspot.

My alt-tabbing has been nerfed! Noooooo!

Well, as i said, it makes the game easier, right? So you don't have to go look at wowwiki, wowhead or tankspot.
    Still doesn't make it easier, just a tad bit faster than having to tab out to get the same info.
    One could also say that wowhead/tankspot/etc has even more info since players usually post strategies for the boss as well and not just it's abilities.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

The game itself doesn't become easier because of the Encounter Journal.
    It makes it easier to obtain the information that makes the game easier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Deleted
    If you think this makes everybody 1 shot bosses, ur an dumb ass night elf.

Its just a nice addition with some lore loot tabels and the spells (it doesnt even tell how to react to certain spells) so ye..

The word you are looking for is "convenient".

Looks good, saves all the alt tabbing an all, and gives people NO excuse to not know what happens and what not to stand in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugo Moll View Post
    Consider this philosophical question: If Blizz fails, but noone is there to see it. Will there still be QQ?

Deleted
    I doesn't make the game easier. It's the gathering of encounter specific information that has been eased.
    Now every noob can read up on boss abilities... omg, the sky is falling!

Deleted
    Efficiency not easier... I think it's a great idea, now when you're running a raid you can all be reading from the same sheet, literately!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Uzi View Post
    Which you would have done anyway, now it's ingame in a pretty interface. Don't see why would anybody want to whine about it.
    because even if you are wrong, whining about the game difficulty makes you sound hardcore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh great, more convenience! It's all down hill from here, guys.

Deleted
    i tihnk its quite a nice addition, especially for the lore aspect. Though the big bosses like Nef and Raggy have obvious lore links, id be interested to read the stuff on lower bosses, heroic bosses etc.

also, wow, you now know a boss fires firebolts.... fairly sure you would have worked that out in 5 seconds when you pulled, huge time save that.

Stop QQing for the sake of it, Blizzard are trying to make the game more accessible and more emersive, less time spent Alt+tabbed the better, you never know, you might see it casting the spell when youre not alt tabbed

10+ Year Old Account
    Is that...Is that Crabby I see there, endorsing this information spreading tool?!

Quote Originally Posted by Porimlys View Post
    Oh great, more convenience! It's all down hill from here, guys.
    Haha idd people will complain about anything

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wub you crabby; to people who are saying ''easier'' I don't understand you, There's sources EVERYWHERE on the abilities it's just in the game now =/

Embrace it will you?

Deleted
    Crabby better be in the live version or I'm quitting for rift after mailing a bomb to blizzard!11!!!!!

I approve, since the collective playerbase already insist we go learn the encounters from outside sources. What this does implements that hassle into the game itself, so it becomes part of the gameplay rather than a forced obligation to use sources that are not part of the game.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    I laughed for about a good three minuets at this.

On topic, no it doesn't make the game any easier or harder, if you were ever in a raiding guild where you didn't expect people to read the boss fights before attempting a boss, you were doing something horribly wrong.
    Thank you <3