Tier 10 4 Set Question(Choosing the 4 pieces)

Basically... my question is... which 4 pieces of tiear should I be using for tier 10... I have all 5 pieces (legs are 264 -- voa) I'm tied between either replacing the gloves for the mittens on 25 gunship or replacing the legs for the craftable Leggings of woven death...

I just want a general idea of what other people are picking up for their 4 piece bonus

Profile:
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ush&cn=Garamor

(Seriously lacking the haste atm)

Re: Tier 10 4 Set Question(Choosing the 4 pieces)

There are pants off festergut you can get as well that have hit and haste instead of your VOA pants that have hit and crit.

I would assume that would be your best upgrade assuming everything is sanctified (eventually)

If you dont think you are ever going to get more tokens then i would keep the 264 pants and get the gunship gloves

If you can do it, get Leggings of Woven Death asap, stat wise, its better than the pants.

for 264 gear, the crafted pants are very good as an offpiece, the gunship mittens make a great offpiece, and the chest from princes is also pretty good, i would use the sanctified pants for now, b/c they are a higher level of stats, unless your way over your hit cap then it may be worth it to switch it around.

15+ Year Old Account

Lowdown on Leggings of Woven Death: They are only ever going to be replaced when you get 80% of your gear to Heroic quality due to hit itemization. If you will never see this level of gear and tokens, then Leggings of Woven Death are BIS.

Not everyone has access to Heroic Sanctified Tier tokens.

R.I.P. YARG

Gherkin is very right.

Your spec also makes a difference. Since you are not demo - I wouldn't suggest getting the chest-piece from the blood princes. I would say use the Chest, Shoulders, Head, and Gloves for your 4-piece w/ crafted Leggings of WD as your off-piece. This also b/c you are using 3 points in suppression in both your affliction and destro spec. I had gunship gloves, and yes the stats are better than T10 251 gloves, but the set bonus is worth more DPS in the long run. (Even if dropping 80 haste makes you cringe a little) =)

Everyone: Shoulders, Helm, Gloves
    Demo: Legs
    Destro and Afflic: Chest

All: Chest, Shoulders, Helm
    Destro: All 5.
    Affliction/Demo: Gunship Captains mittens OR Plaguebringers Stained Pants.

*sigh* No.

There is a better Spirit/Haste chest. Spirit is vastly superior to Crit for Demo. Taking the chest as Demo is, in a single word, silly (runner up: stupid).

Ive actually been having a little problem with my gear latetly.
    I finally got my 4peice (with two sanctified, gloves and helm) and I'm about to craft my Leg of WD but if I replace them with my current pants i'll drop down to 12.68 hit. so I can either throw and gem into my Leg of WD or wait for another drop from ICC...

But the rule is generally Chest Shoulder Helm and Gloves. The socket bonus on the helm is quite awsome while the chest provides some decent all around stats. You choose the gloves mostly because choosing the legs compared to getting Leg of WD is a bad idea.
    "Your country is like an old maid servant; accustomed to being raped by everyone." - Napoleon

Personally I think the non-demo locks in my guild are going for pants as the off-set piece.

I'm the demo lock and roll with the Chest from Blood Prince Council for the spirit.

If you are curious with your particularly low haste as you put it, try out the warlock spreadsheet on Elitist Jerks. It's never perfect but it is being updated again. It "looks" confusing but you only need to visit about 2 of the sheets and can ignore the rest unless you are curious. The first one with the spell/talent/dps breakdown and the one labeled gear which has everything you are wearing, enchants, gems and raid buffs. You can also load your toon from armory.

I've been looking over the gear, and the Sanctified gear is definitely attainable for me, however from my figuring, the legs, hands, helm, and shoulders look pretty good along side the 264 chest, Meteor Chaser's Raiment, it has pretty much the exact same stats as Leggings of Woven Death, and the chest has one more gem slot over the Sanctified T10 chest. With my gear, this will all put me at hit cap perfectly.

Any word on how good this setup would be? Or why it wouldn't be?
    Mike Morheim: Rift is totally gonna fail
    Ghostcrawler: Yeah good thing we made healing harder!
    Metzen: Guys, what soul should I get to go with Paladin and Beastmaster?

10+ Year Old Account

Meteor Chaser's Raiment has pretty much the same stats as Leggings of Woven Death.
    But... the T10 chest has better stats compared to T10 legs. So... here:
    http://www.wowhead.com/?compare=5120...13.40155.40133
    Sanctified T10, matched sockets for an easier comparison, not enchanted but the enchants are the same so it doesn't matter!
    IMO 92 Haste and 11 Spell power > 10 Spirit and 92 Hit... but pick what you'd like!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    Warlocks are hard.

As affliction, I took the gunship mittens as my off piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravemstr
    Meteor Chaser's Raiment has pretty much the same stats as Leggings of Woven Death.
    But... the T10 chest has better stats compared to T10 legs. So... here:
    http://www.wowhead.com/?compare=5120...13.40155.40133
    Sanctified T10, matched sockets for an easier comparison, not enchanted but the enchants are the same so it doesn't matter!
    IMO 92 Haste and 11 Spell power > 10 Spirit and 92 Hit... but pick what you'd like!
    I may end up losing Haste anyway if I pick up the T10 chest. I'll have to get some different get and re-organize so I don't come up short on hit, but thanks for the info, I'll look a bit deeper into it and see what changes I can make.
    Mike Morheim: Rift is totally gonna fail
    Ghostcrawler: Yeah good thing we made healing harder!
    Metzen: Guys, what soul should I get to go with Paladin and Beastmaster?

Right now I run both destro and affliction, depending on whether we need burst or not... I'll probably end up crafting the legs and use them as the offpiece, however grab the gloves as people said before, they're higher itemized than the 251's im using right now... thanks for the input guys