Poll: Do you like it's animation? Elaborate.

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Hammer of the Righteous Animation - Good, bad, or meh?

yeah gotta say the animation for this really sucks, I don't get how it's our only melee threat move, and they give it a casting animation.... they should make it use the 1h attack animation and then send out 3(4) hammers that hit the effected targets , not this wierd Exocast>hammer bounce rubbish we've got now.
    although the libram does make it pretty good I'm just glad the proc on it is worth using, so I don't feel bad about keeping it just for the animation :P
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05
    sound is AWESOME
    Yesssss! Chhhhhhrr~BING!!! I'd spend 3 talent points for a louder repercussion of that sound in the minds of my enemys every time i use that thing! That would be prot pallys way to fight: survive until your opponent goes insane.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Artefacts:
    • In ordner to better fit the current post-truth zeitgeist, we are going to rename alle occurences of "artefact" into "artebelieve".

I like it.

There's no need to change it, whatever it is, someone will whine about how it looks. Soooo yeah, no point in changing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I [opinion] [cataclysm feature] and you should to. Anything who disagrees with me that [cataclysm feature] is [opinion] is a big [insult].
    I asked all of my friends and they all agreed with me that [cataclysm feature] is as [opinion] as it is possible to be.
    Blizzard are so [opinion], what [compliment/insult]s they all are!

There, now we can stop posting new topics in the Cataclysm forum altogether.
    And if you disagree with me you're an [insult].

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac
    The same goes for when it gets Deflected (Parried), the hammer just bounces off the target back to you.
    I think when this happens, it's only fair the paladin gets the hammer to the face. Then depending on what seal is active, we either back cleve our healers, or put a seal of vengence dot on them.

At least this will lead to some entertainment as ICC geared prot pallies purposely take off all their hit/expertise gear, and proceed to wipe the group with one single glyphed HoR while SoC is active.