$300 laptop play WoW decently?

I don't know the specs of it at all, but a $300 laptop you could get nowadays, they're all pretty universal, would one of them play Warcraft decently?

I know with WOTLK the game got a graphical upgrade, but playing on the highest settings wouldn't be necessary at all.

Re: $300 laptop play WoW decently?

I am going to abuse my mod powers now. Fair warning.

Hahahahahah. Ha.

15+ Year Old Account

I'm going to go with chaud and say that a $300 laptop might possibly load into WoW, but likely not much more.

Quote Originally Posted by Empanada
    I don't know the specs of it at all, but a $300 laptop you could get nowadays, they're all pretty universal, would one of them play Warcraft decently?

I know with WOTLK the game got a graphical upgrade, but playing on the highest settings wouldn't be necessary at all.
    You can play AH decently with $300 laptop, and you might be able to do questing also.
    Five-man instances will work with minimum settings and crappy FPS but raiding is totally out of the question.

Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

heh..

my $1000 macbook barely runs wow with everything on low and with a viewing distance of like 5 feet.

How well do you think this $300 laptop you're talking about will run wow? I think your most pressing question is how well will this $300 laptop run Windows XP + all the inevitable spyware/malware you will get and whether you will die from boredom before window finishes loading.

a brand new one? never

However, I bet you can get a semi-decent used one for that much that could run it decently. My 2 year old laptop is probably not worth much more than $250-300 but it runs WoW fine, even in 25 mans (as long as I close everything else). Just make sure it has a decent dual core processor, a dedicated graphics card and enough RAM. 2GB min for widows XP and 3GB min for Vista.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely