I´m Confused >.< Are you too? O.o

So as said, I´m confused.. Not sexually, only.. Normal confused? :P

This is quite a long text, and it´s only for my personal curiosity .

So, I´m in a very akward situation to be honest. I love WoW, the zones are big enough to get lost in. And it´s quite pleasant to the eyes too no doubt. The lore is very, very rich and enjoyable to read. There is so much great lore that you could actually read yourself to death (don´t know if true tho :-\) But it´s atleast an interesting death.. Ah well.. The characters, classes, races everything in WoW just is perfect. WoW in my opinion is the best game there is at this moment avaible.

I´ve tried Aion, 11/10 for graphics. But for me the zones are really lame, it feels so small even without mounts and flying restriction zones. And the characters / classes doesn´t really "klick" for me, having wings is not really what I want either :P. And unfortunatly Aion (as I know) doesn´t have any lore yet that could inspire me further. Tho Aion in my oppinion is second best out there. (Have not really tried any other mmo tho).

The problem here is that.. I really don´t know what to play anymore. Wotlk just was not made for my liking. I really hope Cataclysm will be better for me, so I can jump in again. But under these months, couple weeks after Ulduar was released. I´ve been taking breaks from wow, for many, many months to instead play Aion or just not playing anything, (I´ve had a month or 2 without any games :P) I´ve jumped from WoW - Aion - WoW - Aion - Nothing - WoW - (Aion atm). And under these times I´ve been jumping, I´ve played maybe max 40hr each month.. (Scary, eh? :P).

At this moment I´ll play Aion untill my subscription ends. And then having probably a long vacation untill Cataclysm hits.. Tho even when Cataclysm hits, I´m waiting a month before maybe buying.. (Want to see how the game is first before spending any moneh).

When I´m playing WoW nowdays, I just don´t feel inspired to do anything else than wandering the zones and maybe explore something I´ve never seen before, or remembered about. If I remember right, my last heroic / raid was 6-7 months ago. I was very active in TBC tho, just not anymore unfortunatly. I´m not "burned out" It´s quite an annoying feeling I have against wow now..

It´s not of the difficulty level as so many other have problem with. Tho it could have something to do with making so many choises for the players. I like when a game is made and you as a player "need" to beat it as it is. But in WoW I´m quite sure the playerbase is "running" the future of WoW. Not saying it´s bad, only my opinion so far :-\. Very hard subject to explain here and now in words.. But let´s leave the subject for later use? :P.

I guess I wanted to ask this:

Anyone else having the problem of really wanting to play WoW and actually pay the fee. But then again remembers (after paying ofcourse :P). That there is really nothing for me? Or have quit untill Cataclysm? But doesn´t want to give up on WoW?

Or anything interesting that would fit this topic is welcome. I´ve been very active reader on this forum under my break .

Re: I´m Confused >.< Are you too? O.o

I'm not sure about it, but I feel like I can connect with you. 15 is a pretty considerable amount, but WoW is hands down the best MMO. It has the best graphics and arguably the best game play. Nothing is even really that close. If I were you I'd quit WoW for awhile, and that will renew your interests in Cata hopefully. You don't want to burn out.
    Strikke 80 Holy Paladin/Darkspear US

Quote Originally Posted by AnotherPaladin
    I'm not sure about it, but I feel like I can connect with you. 15 is a pretty considerable amount, but WoW is hands down the best MMO. It has the best graphics and arguably the best game play. Nothing is even really that close. If I were you I'd quit WoW for awhile, and that will renew your interests in Cata hopefully. You don't want to burn out.
    Under these 6-8months? I´ve played WoW around 10days? :P But I know I´m not burn out, that´s for sure ^^. But I wish I could join again tho, my subscription did end 2 days ago. And under that month I did 1 MgT run for a friend. and couple hours exploring.

id say ur quiete confused sexually, man up and grow a pair and find something to do, i pvp a lot which seems to help.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Yah blizzard should just let us play for free, i mean its only $100,000 daily for maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by romant
    id say ur quiete confused sexually, man up and grow a pair and find something to do, i pvp a lot which seems to help.
    PvP is sometimes fun yes, but I only really like Battlegrounds. And that is not so fun to do over and over again :P. Last time I did Battlegrounds was to get some pieces for the warrior to get SW guard gear :P.