Thread: WTB Demon Names

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: WTB Demon Names

I don't particularly mind not being able to choose my own demon names, but some of the random ones just annoy me.

My imp used to be called Pizkol, and recently, just for fun, I petitioned a GM to have it changed because it sounds a little like a rude word for "urine puddle" in my own language. I expected them to just change it to another random name (if they do anything at all) but instead they reset it's name to Imp.

So now I have a Imp called Imp...

10+ Year Old Account

I don't want to see demons named Cutiepie <.< Thats wrong.
    Vol'jin fanboy

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Celya
    I don't particularly mind not being able to choose my own demon names, but some of the random ones just annoy me.

My imp used to be called Pizkol, and recently, just for fun, I petitioned a GM to have it changed because it sounds a little like a rude word for "urine puddle" in my own language. I expected them to just change it to another random name (if they do anything at all) but instead they reset it's name to Imp.

So now I have a Imp called Imp...
    lol, thats just hilarious, thanks for sharing this story! Who would've thought this would happen? For sure not me. But I'd love to have my Imp called Imp, now I know what to do!

WTB Rude Word/Swear-word similar to Abatip!
    "Multiple exclamation marks," he went on, shaking his head, "are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

* * --(Terry Pratchett, Eric)

My felguard's name is Flaaroon, my alt hunter's name is Flaaroon, and HIS pet is Kvn

Also, someone in my guild named their druid "Flaroon." Yeah, my pet is that cool. Sorry about yours.

We have a guy in guild with an imp called 'Karot'. Lucky bugger, mine always sound like I'm trying to vomit whilst gargling sand.

Armory Link
    Life's like a salmon swimming upstream - Hard work, and sometimes you get eaten by bears.

Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    Sha'Thun says: No.

I like the idea of Minions being really "Minions" instead of Hunters "companions".
    It would be like Baba renaming Chirio to Sen in spirited away. By changing their names you are stealing their identity, so they become nothing more then your slave.
    But your eyes are drawn of charcoal they're black they're so cold they're so imperfect because they see a sleeping world where waking isn't worth it