Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Why do you play a warrior?

I created a warrior as my first character believing they were the easiest class to play "without any of that magic shit"
    oh well...

I saw Swifty's Video and though "Hey.. I want to be able to do that stuff too!"
    "Malfurion can apparently pop everyone into the dream and make a dream state army.. oh and summon the forest animals in a way that makes Snow White jealous. He's like the Ace ventura of the Emerald Dream. "

Being a warrior provides me with this ecstasy of charging into a crowd.

I feel as if I am a giant man in plate armor.

Unstoppable.
    Quote Originally Posted by kazmeyer
    What makes more sense, genius? That your uber-security had a flaw, or that someone cracked Blizzard's servers and instead of compromising thousands of accounts, they just singled out you? What did you do, piss off the Joker or something?
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cenarius&n=Aredan - 80 Prot Warrior
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cenarius&n=Daxter - 80 MM hunter
    PVP is a matter of overcoming your own weaknesses while exploiting the weaknesses of others.

If you suck, it's because you can't comprehend the previous sentence.

because i don't do well when there's a blue bar under my health. i also saw Pat's AB video, Maydie's and swifty's first video.
    If the Burning Legion is such a problem, why not just throw water on them? Then they'll just be a Legion
    Quote Originally Posted by Vongimi View Post
    What is wrong with having a character show up again? Some people are so dumb and will hate on anything blizzard does. Seriously, if you hate it so much that you cant see straight when they show a character a 2nd time, then you should just quit. Also, never read a book. Ever. You will be mad.

The first charecter I rolled was a mage, but I hated dying so easily, but my friend had a warrior, when he showed it to me i went home and made one, ive played one since and i love it to this day.

10+ Year Old Account

It is the only class I can play! IN ANY GAME! *Sobs*

CLEAVE!

I had a dps (lock) and a healer (shaman) already.

And most importantly... the name "MACLEOD" (Highlander anyone?) wasnt taken
    Definition of useless -

Q. Any plans for an untalented spell to help warlocks deal with stuns?
    A. Possibly. It’s also possible we may take a look at stuns in general. But overall stuns will feel less impacting in an environment where players have significantly more health than they do today.

I like their mobility as tanks and they have a few more buttons to press than Druids and Paladins.
    The main reason, though, is being stomped in the face by warriors all the way through levels 60 to 70 and really seeing the aura of fear a well geared warrior has around him. A geared warrior with a good healer or two would always dominate BGs, and I think that aspect of it appealed to me.