Regen Trinket for Resto Druid

I have Althor's Abaccus, and since I have no luck so far with Solace from Jaraxxus, I'm not too sure which of the 2 bad trinkets in which I have is better for REGEN.

Majestic Dragon Figurine
    http://www.wowhead.com/?item=40430

vs

Ephemeral Snowflake
    http://www.wowhead.com/?item=50260

Re: Regen Trinket for Resto Druid

Just run without a regen trinket until you get solace. If you have to use one, I'd take the snowflake. Both of those are some of the worst options though. The one from toc5 is way way better.
    Nom Nom Nom [NNF] (2 points) - When you Ferocious Bite a target at or below 25% health, you have a 50/100% chance to instantly refresh the duration of your Rip on the target.

Spark of Hope.

Deleted

Ephemeral Snowflake is the better of those two however if you can get through to Kologarn in Ulduar 10 relatively easily then Spark of Hope is superior. If you want to mix throughput and regen consider the Purified Lunar Dust.

I agree with Dendron & Miatela. Spark of Hope is easily atainable in less than an hour, even pugged. So if you can find 8 guildies to help you, you'll have it. I've only known it to not drop once. All the other times I went there it dropped and the neat thing is that it scales nicely with kings of course.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Dendron
    Spark of Hope.

seriously it's amazing and silly for how overpriced it is , I'm running with solice and the abacus at the moment but for lich king I swap in the spark cause it's so amazing for regen and lich king is a pretty long fight... if you don't wanna go back to uld and get that I'd say go with the snowflake even though it was nerf'd it still should offer a solid amount of regen. The Figurine is an amazing trinket but it's getting a lil outdated now-a-days :P With only a stacking gain of 180 spirit it's a nice amount of regen and a rough 60 Spellpower which is nice but spark has the 100 spirit and then the 42reduced cost on spells which make it amazing. The snowflake can proc of any tick of any hot altho it has a small ICD now it's still pretty great altho the haste rating equip is a tad useless at high levels of gear hence why I wouldn't use it personally. Also the one from toc isn't better then the snowflake :P

What about Lunar Dust or Sliver?

Thing that I am finding out about snowflake from off healing, is u need to spend good amount of mana to really hit the great mp5 value it can have. Once u have full hots rolling though, its really nice..Spark of Hope however is just nice overall period

Quote Originally Posted by compaqmac
    Thing that I am finding out about snowflake from off healing, is u need to spend good amount of mana to really hit the great mp5 value it can have. Once u have full hots rolling though, its really nice..Spark of Hope however is just nice overall period
    Well for any fight that mana is an issue, it's because you're rolling hots pretty often. I end with full mana on fights like Rotface.