Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...

Re: 3.3.3 Mounts, Battlecry Mosaic, Blue posts

Wow, Tyrande sure look hot in this wallpaper, also the Dwarven King. I must admit, i've been using a lot of Night Elves for my wallpaper, and this will be my next wallpaper, because of Tyrande.

I am Hunter - Play Free Online Games

Stunning wallpaper. The artist should be praised and promoted to do all future warcraft art.
    Current main: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&cn=Thetormented

Deleted

Perhaps the steed isn't dropping from any raidencounter but instead is the reward for the next collect-mounts-achievement or a new achievement where you need the luck to get all the drop mounts from ZG, strat, al'ar and even the za bear?

Lol at the wallpaper. Thrall boldly steps forward to take center stage. Varian crosses his arms in quiet disdain thinking "Psh, I didn't wanna be in front anyways. Stupid Thrall."

Also they all symbolically have their backs turned to each other and Lor'themar has this look on his face like "WTF am I doing here? Nvm, just try to blend in." *makes meany face*
    With a shape like that, and a cape like that, cc better cc me. Cuz them dots just keep on rollin, and you know red equals dead. So let them casters cast, cuz haste makes us too fast. And I ride out in Mimiron's Head.

Hmmm...the wallpaper links (except the mosaic) are broken for me. Anyone has another link?

Cheers

"We will be making one-handed weapons with Strength on them."

Erm why is this? Just for 1/4 of DK's? Seems a waste of itemization if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasz
    "We will be making one-handed weapons with Strength on them."

Erm why is this? Just for 1/4 of DK's? Seems a waste of itemization if you ask me.
    You know Warriors like strength 1H's as well right? To speed up tanking, farming, etc.
    Aww, it was the least I could do after I tried to screw you out of loot last night.... :P - Eyonix

Blizzard employees and friends must roll a lot of tailors.....wonder when my engineer gets to hand in some orbs for a eng-only mount

Keristrasza !!
    Ты что ебанутая ???Нахуя тебе столько друидов???Я ХУЕЮ с ТЕБЯ!!!

more mounts ftw