Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...

Re: Whats the best ninja excuse you've heard?

I heared about guy, who ninjed pheonix from kael.

15+ Year Old Account

The one I used for my DK. Took Essence of Gossamar when I was DPS for my tanking set. Main set is tanking but didn't have a decent trinket.

"I want it"

He refused to tank Anub'arak and we disbanded. You know he stormed off emo raging about ninja DK's

Resto druid ninjaing healer legs in VoA 25 man, from ice watcher.
    There were 2 resto druids in the raid. and ML was one of them, when the legs dropped the ML ofc took the legs.
    The other resto druid then freaked like a duck.
    And the MasterLooters excuse was: "I have to go, i don't have time to roll for the items sorry" and then he passed the Masterlooter to someone else. and went offline...
    I rofled so hard there xD

Holy paladin needing on 1hand DPS wep BoE ilevel 245 - "I need it for Offspec"

Quote Originally Posted by Drowli
    Holy paladin needing on 1hand DPS wep BoE ilevel 245 - "I need it for Offspec"
    there is no such weapon.

One druid ninjad Big Bad Pauldrons (plate), his excuse was that it looked better on him then on my Blood Elf Paladin back in the day. I think he did not think about druid wearing only leather.

Quote Originally Posted by Swarfie

And people wonder why I don't pug. /sigh Also, How do you get to 80 and NOT know how to trade stuff? Is that even possible?
    he bought his character off ebay

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Sidius
    Okay i know this isn't exactly on topic but i think it deserve's to be here.

A dude on my server ninja'd Ashes of A'lar a few month's back after losing the roll and got banned for it and ashes was giving to the rightfull winner. After he got unbanned he rang Blizz saying he would kill himself if they didn't give him ashes back. They rang the cops.

When i heard this i was literally on the floor in stitches and tears laughing so hard. :
    lmaoooooooooo so fuckkkiing haaaaaaard. If anything is worth a faction/name/realm change it is that mount :PPPPPP
    Insert Signiture here.