Thread: KgPanels halp!

KgPanels halp!

Need some help with some KgPanels artwork.
    I can't add artwork into it>.<, i have done exactly as im supposed to, but i just wont load / preview any artwork...
    I have saved my artwork (dl'ed Aliena's from tankspots and made some myself) in C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\Textures\---\---.tga. And in the kgpanels menu i have set it to \\Interface\\AddOns\\Textures\\---\\---.tga, but there isnt any preview or anything>.<

ex:
    saved one of the aliena artwork in C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\Textures\grunge\grunge.tga
    then when i in KgPanels write \\Interface\\AddOns\\Textures\\grunge\\grunge.tga no preview is aviable-.-

help?
    banned 5 times and still counting

Re: KgPanels halp!

First of all, put the texture folder in your World of Warcraft folder, then the "\\" means Root of WOW so only use '\\Textures\Grunge\File.tga'. Remember it's case sensitive as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Undertaker
    First of all, put the texture folder in your World of Warcraft folder, then the "\\" means Root of WOW so only use '\\Textures\Grunge\File.tga'. Remember it's case sensitive as well.
    just tried that too did'nt work either:S

What dimensions is your artwork?

Quote Originally Posted by Undertaker
    What dimensions is your artwork?
    not sure how to check it but im pretty sure its 2d

made itin photoshop cs4 if that matters
    512*256 pixels
    and saved it as a targa file ofc

done pretty much as redmist on youtube does, but still doesnt work...

Check through this: http://www.mmo-champion.com/interfac...with-kgpanels/ see if it helps you in any way.

just tried making some borders according to your guide, it worked! still cant make artworks tho>.<

ohh lol i made a mistake with the backgrounds>.< i have called them file.tga in their folder, i should just have called them file and not .tga. ty sooo much undertaker <3