Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

dumbest things that have happend to you in arena

During the last season I was running 3s with my GM and another guildie (we ran ret, MM hunter, resto druid)

Myself being the ret, my GM being the resto druid - We'll were at 2.5k and we get faced up against the Furious Glad team (we are already on a 3 loss streak)

They pull off a CC chain on our druid and kill the hunter's pet, we also had really bad positioning (the druid tried kiting away the warrior and i was dispelling immolates off the hunter)

as soon as the hunter's pet dies he leaves the match

The hunter starts yelling over vent "WHY THE FUCK DIDNT YOU CLEANSE THAT FEAR WHY THE FUCK DIDNT YOU HEAL MY PET"

hes pretty much nerd raging at us, and he brings it to guild chat calling us bads n shit

i'm like "dude calm the fuck down before you say something you regret, they outplayed us and I was out of range to dispel, couldn't get to him fast enough"

hes like "dude your fucking bad blahblahblah"

i say "Who the fuck do you think your talking to... @#$@#$@#$@#$@#$"

he says some more shit

all of the sudden he queus his mic i hear "rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh" and then BOOM and aparently he broke his mic, then he kicks all of us from the arena team and gquits

lmao

of course I can't describe everything that happened in the match - it was months ago, but still it was the craziest and dumbest thing that i've ever had happen to me in that game...

whats really funny is the next day the hunter gets invited back to the guild - tries getting new teams and never managed to get past 1800 - me and the druid picked up a warrior and we got Gladiator. =]

oh also - that was the first time in the months of PvPing with that hunter that i've ever seen him blow up like that - it was fucking hillarious... It all ended well I suppose, me and the hunter are still friends and we got glad (it was a bitch starting over tho)

Everyone still gives him shit and trolls him for that...

a couple of us rerolled alts "Ibrokemymic" and "healmypet"

anyways, thats my story - please share if anyone else has some funny ones

Re: dumbest things that have happend to you in arena

preparation in prep time.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Quote Originally Posted by K4ge
    preparation in prep time.
    lol

i like your sig btw

Didn't happen to me but i thought i would share it.

Couple of my guild mates were doing some arena (they are low end like 1400-1500 max) and during the course of the fight both teams end up with a death. My friend is sitting there and suddenly finds himself with an acceptance to res, confused as our guildy had not said anything about a it. Turns out, the other team were horde too, and the res was from the enemy healer who had mistaken him for his team mate...

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Jeleh
    Turns out, the other team were horde too, and the res was from the enemy healer who had mistaken him for his team mate...
    Shenanigans! Big time!!
    FFVI > FFVII

Quote Originally Posted by Entaaro View Post
    I think you underestimate the capacity of your brain to process information quickly - but maybe with good reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeleh
    Didn't happen to me but i thought i would share it.

Couple of my guild mates were doing some arena (they are low end like 1400-1500 max) and during the course of the fight both teams end up with a death. My friend is sitting there and suddenly finds himself with an acceptance to res, confused as our guildy had not said anything about a it. Turns out, the other team were horde too, and the res was from the enemy healer who had mistaken him for his team mate...
    That has to be the most hilarious thing ever. Its happened to us before. Only, it was our healer rez'ing their dead. Yes, terrible ordeal. The poor druid just logged off without a word. And then we laughed about it the next day.

To the OP :- Yeah, I hate it when I lose as well. But your Hunter must definately hate losing more than I do. ;D

Friend of mine and 3's partner was last alive when we got beat by an spriest/lock/druid team. He was at about 3k life and fully dotted when he just quit the match so we could queue faster for the next one. Obviously, he got back to Dal and died. So, not thinking and wanting to take the quickest way back to his body, he jumped down the well in Dal. While a ghost.

/Whoops/.

There goes three hours that could have been PVPing

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Ormula
    Friend of mine and 3's partner was last alive when we got beat by an spriest/lock/druid team. He was at about 3k life and fully dotted when he just quit the match so we could queue faster for the next one. Obviously, he got back to Dal and died. So, not thinking and wanting to take the quickest way back to his body, he jumped down the well in Dal. While a ghost.

/Whoops/.

Three hours? I am willing to bet any random body part you could've solved that problem in 10 mins or less, just by asking trade for a rez..
    FFVI > FFVII

I think you underestimate the capacity of your brain to process information quickly - but maybe with good reason.

Quote Originally Posted by ATTHEREADY
    Three hours? I am willing to bet any random body part you could've solved that problem in 10 mins or less, just by asking trade for a rez..
    We tried looking for his body, and it was nowhere to be found.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Death Knights.

10+ Year Old Account

I completely believe that. I am curious, how did you guys eventually continue? Ticket?

-no sarcasm here, although it might seem that way-
    FFVI > FFVII

lol I have done that exact thing on prob 3 different occasions.. every time i did it as soon as I hit the lip of the well i was like ohhhh noooo F!!@#!@#!@$K!!!!1!...
    Shhh im typing this to u on my i phone on the toilet at work

/Whoops/.

I'm pretty certain "auto - unstuck" would have put his ghost at a spirit resser, should have sped things up a bit anyway.

As for dumbest thing i've done in arena it would have to be trinketing out of polymorth, I know its not very amusing but it sure as hell is dumb.

I faced a Priest, Mage, Rogue team in 3 v 3.

Needless to say, warriors love frost mages and mutilate rogues.
    Quote Originally Posted by kazmeyer
    What makes more sense, genius? That your uber-security had a flaw, or that someone cracked Blizzard's servers and instead of compromising thousands of accounts, they just singled out you? What did you do, piss off the Joker or something?
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cenarius&n=Aredan - 80 Prot Warrior
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cenarius&n=Daxter - 80 MM hunter
    PVP is a matter of overcoming your own weaknesses while exploiting the weaknesses of others.

If you suck, it's because you can't comprehend the previous sentence.

Wondering why the gates weren't opening only to realize we're facing the wrong way...

Resto shaman(me), MM hunter, and ret pally go into arena and see that the other team is our guildmates. I started bursting out laughing and the other team in Gchat were saying "OMG look at the noobs fighting us in 3s" joking around. Well we started fighting and we lost because i was laughing so hard lol

A 45-minute long match that pitted me (rogue) and my resto druid partner against a warlock and a holy paladin. Eventually they quit and we won. There was a long sigh of relief in vent from both of us and we decided to call arena for that day.
    Filter the nonsense and laugh at what's left.

Back when the Ring of Valor was glitched, we faced a warrior/r druid team. We were running our usual cc on the warrior and manage to somehow kill the druid(lolbaddruid). After, I noticed the warrior's bladestorm was on cd and couldn't find the damn guy. It turns out that when the pillar went down, he squeezed in there with it. We waited there dancing with him for about 30 minutes as he was under the pillar dancing with us. He eventually left and we scored our points...

The best part was that he was a tauren too. lol.

15+ Year Old Account

Popping Bubble in prep time .

Luckily, the other team didn't notice my mistake (Forbearance and all) and waited for 3-4 min before attacking us. ;D

Happened to a guildie.