kitty dps. priotrities in gear

Hello.
    i have never dps'd on my character
    i am a feral TANK. i am @ 5.7k gs if that holds any ground the advise im going to ask.
    please dont just link me a link as i dont have very open internet access and probably cant go to that page
    i have read all the stuff [on mmo actualy..] about catalism and no longer find tanking appealing. i liked standing out as a tank and it looks like every1 can tank now so -.-

i want to go kitty

i have seen descusions about kitty stats ect.
    but i really dont understand how the prioritising with stats works

armour pen till, when?
    crit till when?

we use dots as a priority, they scale with ap yes? and we get the most ap from stregnth.
    yes we gem agi... oris it amrour pen?
    we use FB onlu while everything else is up and thats what is increased by Armour pen
    please help me.

please advise which trinkets ect i can use.
    please advise / link amroury.
    what % of armour pen do msot poeple aim for?
    crit , ap too

Re: kitty dps. priotrities in gear

do u have any feral dps gear? if so link and then ppl could advise u from that?

pretty sure most of them things have been answred in the cat sticky

/slit wrists. logged out in my pvp resto gears so thats not much use :S lol.

iv got the frost: belt. & t10 shaulders and gloves.
    i have the icc crafted boots.
    i have the icc boe 264 chest
    i have toc crafted braces of swift daeth.
    i have t9 legs [emblems]
    and 245 emblems head.
    my weapon is the hilt weapon. and no, i didnt buy it!!!!!!!!!

the rest is tanking gears.

i have a spendable trophy floting around my bags somewhere

atm im trying to figure out what gear i should be going for, and what gems / chants to switch to.

really? it says 3.2 on it -.-

ArP is nearly always your main priority when you're in 245+ gear in most slots, and as such you'll always be either going for the softcap or the hardcap. At your gear level, with the lack of dps pieces, it will be easier to start going for the softcap. This means you need an ArP trinket (Nes, Grim toll, MR) ASAP. When you have one, gem enough ArP to hit 100% ArP when the trinket has procced. Only when you have enough arp to get reasonably close to the hard cap is it worth ditching your ArP trinket (I'm in 4t10, i264 wep, lotsa 251-264+ gear and I STILL use NES and will continue to until I get DBW).

What's next? Either hit/expertise or agility. It's hard to say without actually doing the calculations, so it's kindof upto you. In my gear It's ArP > Hit/exp > Agil. In other gear it may vary.

Gearing up... Pick up your 4t10 ASAP, this is a huge dps boost and it should be yout main priority. Then just grab whatever items need upgrading the most. In raids just pick up whatever pieces you can with high ArP or hit, ignore the pieces without ArP/hit because you'll just replace them, let your rogues have them Use 2t9 until you can get the full 4t10 bonus. The 2p t9 set bonus is pretty decent so there's no point dropping it early.

what is the ARP soft / hard cap? sorry i do not know much if anything about dps gear / stats because i have not done it b4. i have tanked evey raid iv done

http://www.mmo-champion.com/class-warrior/*guide*-armor-penetration-for-dummies!/

taken from the warrior forums but the numbers are the same. Just ignore the info aout battlestance/mace spec