Thread: Small Trinket Q

Small Trinket Q

Ok I'm starting to use my emblems on tank gear and from what i've heard haste is rather good for retpalas so i was thinking what if I would buy

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=50355

My armory to check my stats and everything, and yes i have 3 jc gems just havn't updated on armory yet.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...as&cn=Crapadin

Re: Small Trinket Q

Quote Originally Posted by Trival
    Ok I'm starting to use my emblems on tank gear and from what i've heard haste is rather good for retpalas so i was thinking what if I would buy

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=50355
    I'm confused?
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I [opinion] [cataclysm feature] and you should to. Anything who disagrees with me that [cataclysm feature] is [opinion] is a big [insult].
    I asked all of my friends and they all agreed with me that [cataclysm feature] is as [opinion] as it is possible to be.
    Blizzard are so [opinion], what [compliment/insult]s they all are!

There, now we can stop posting new topics in the Cataclysm forum altogether.
    And if you disagree with me you're an [insult].

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account

So are you saying that you've exhausted your options on ret gear and are now wanting to buy tank gear except that one trinket?

Alas, I am confused as well.
    Quote from: Thallidomaniac on March 28, 2010, 05:56:24 am
    Our characters are wearing the same pair of underwear, since like, Level 1. Damn that's unsanitary as hell.

Should i replace greatness with that trinket is what i'm asking...

Quote Originally Posted by Trival
    Should i replace greatness with that trinket is what i'm asking...
    What's that have to do with Tank gear though?
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I [opinion] [cataclysm feature] and you should to. Anything who disagrees with me that [cataclysm feature] is [opinion] is a big [insult].
    I asked all of my friends and they all agreed with me that [cataclysm feature] is as [opinion] as it is possible to be.
    Blizzard are so [opinion], what [compliment/insult]s they all are!

There, now we can stop posting new topics in the Cataclysm forum altogether.
    And if you disagree with me you're an [insult].

Nothing, that first sentance was bad:P

I'm starting to use my emblems on tank gear, so i was wondering if perhaps i should buy that trinket to retri before continuing spending emblems on tank gear.

If you are wondering whether to get the War Token over Greatness str for ret, yes, get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahippo View Post
    We are gunna use some dust brown to paint some happy little tornados here, and one more here. Then we are going to use some white to paint happy little wind blasts here. Just dab the brush along the base of al akir, and there you have it. THE GAYEST FIGHT EVER

This is what elitistjerks says about haste for ret palas

Haste
    Haste received some buffs in 3.1; namely for paladins we get 30% more haste from each rating point. Haste increases white damage and SoV damage by giving you a few more attacks against a boss; haste does NOT decrease the GCD on our strikes/judgements, but slightly decreases spell GCD (cons, exo). You will find plenty of it on our sets and pieces, don't enchant or gem for it. You need 32.7 baseline haste rating to gain 1% haste at 80, but adjusted with the 3.1 changes paladins require 25.2 haste rating for 1% haste. Despite all these buffs for haste, it still isn't a great stat for ret and should not be stacked or specifically aimed for.
    Spicie-Dk-85 Belgarian-Lock-84 Kazarth-Retardin-85 Jalax-Mage-85 Gord-Rogue-85 Krynn-Druid-83 Shray-warrior-85 Scara-Shaman-85 Castrielle-Spriest-85 Tegne-Huntard-85 Laquiel-DK-85 Aminae-HPriest-85 Wulfrica-hunter-85 Bogdrop-Holy-cow-57
    All these 85's to pay for, no wonder I am always skint.

Quote Originally Posted by spicie
    This is what elitistjerks says about haste for ret palas

Haste
    Haste received some buffs in 3.1; namely for paladins we get 30% more haste from each rating point. Haste increases white damage and SoV damage by giving you a few more attacks against a boss; haste does NOT decrease the GCD on our strikes/judgements, but slightly decreases spell GCD (cons, exo). You will find plenty of it on our sets and pieces, don't enchant or gem for it. You need 32.7 baseline haste rating to gain 1% haste at 80, but adjusted with the 3.1 changes paladins require 25.2 haste rating for 1% haste. Despite all these buffs for haste, it still isn't a great stat for ret and should not be stacked or specifically aimed for.
    Ty for quoting a post that has almost no bearing on the conversation. Yes, the trinket has haste but you didn't help at all.

HWT is better than DMC:G if you are certain that you will not lose the stack more than once during the boss fight.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

Ok ty for answering:P