Good Ol' Low level Dungeons...

Okay, so I was running dungeons on my level 33 Shaman and came across some interesting people.... a few of which stood out above the rest. I provide examples:

*I watch as a Hunter Melees a group of mobs in SMGY*
    Me: Hunter, you know you have a gun right?
    Hunter: uh yea, and?
    Me: May I ask wtf you're doing Meleeing?
    Hunter: Melee hits faster.
    Me: ... seriously?
    Hunter: maybe if you L2 play you would get it.
    Me: . . .

*Paladin makes fun of DPS priest, here is convo*
    Paladin: Priest, why are you DPSing?
    Priest: Because I'm beast
    Me: Becuase the druid is healing?
    Paladin: wow, you're a noob, do you even know what a priest is?
    Priest: ... You're kidding right?
    Paladin: Priest DPS Sucks! Honestly, wtf are you doing? Priest is a Healer only class nub.
    Me: Ummm... I have seen plenty of excellent DPS Priests, what are ya smokin?
    Priest: Wow... you're an idiot paladin.
    Paladin: Whatever nerds, see what I care I'll sit back and let you have all aggro then if you think you're all good.
    *Priest tanks 3 mobs and heals himself through it*
    *I pass a vote and kick pally from group*

So yea, Any similar issues, just post them here, I'm looking forward to reading them. See Priest Buddy! I told you It would get on MMO! ;D

Re: Good Ol' Low level Dungeons...

Aha.. so it did makes its way onto here . He most certianly made my night..

Re: Good Ol' Low level Dungeons...

Yep

Druid specced 11/7/6 (wtf?) using melee I really didn't say anythin. I mean obvi he was a dumbass but I don't feel like calling people out like that unless they are 80/ approaching end game.

Had 2 pallies in the group and one gave me wisdom and the other did nothing so I asked for kings. Still no buff. I ask again, nothing. Minutes later I am wispered by the hunter yelling at me because he checked his spell book and bag multiple times and found nothing called kings. Then proceded to yell at me saying I am not going to hearth out of here to buy you something youdidnt bring yourself so stop asking me for it. Lolz
    This bro told a cool story on 2009-12-03 and proudly took part in the banfest.