Nightfall or Ruin?

Looking into servers on both of these (Bleeding Hollow, Magtheridon for Ruin and Deathwing for Nightrfall) to roll up a new Horde toon.

Anyone that has played on either of these or on both shed some light on how life is for horde? (Cross Realm Dungeons and Battlegrounds) Maybe even for the specific servers?

Re: Nightfall or Ruin?

you should check the official realm forums, it usually gives you indication of what is going on there.

I wouldn't know about Ruin, but on Nightfall, the Horde wins about 40-60% of the time. Certain battlegrounds are more dominated by the Horde, however, such as EotS and SotA.
    We all need a tune to wipe to. I personally enjoy the sound of my teams' own screams.

How long are the queue times on Nightfall for Horde? How's the random dungeon system? Are the groups typically good?

If u roll nightfall on horde, my alliance will smash you into the groud

Dungeons on the ruin battlegroup are ok... the queue for dps ranges from 2min to 15min depending on the time of the day, nothing too exaggerated IMO.

Battlegrounds, however... the queue time is fine but I've been having a pretty bad experience with the players: there's always 2-3 bots on both teams (or more) and half the team has no idea of basics - like the level 10-19 bracket with level 80 chars. Also, the horde generally lacks healers (as in there aren't any or there is only one on the bg), while the alliance will have plenty of healers (I generally see three healers on their team on wsg). Also, the most populous server of the battlegroup (Warsong, although not much more populated than say, Arthas) is mostly composed of people who don't speak English, and they will be in the bgs too.

As for those servers, I can't give you specifics about them as I don't play on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Suggardaddy
    If u roll nightfall on horde, my alliance will smash you into the groud
    I like you
    http://www.sassygoatmilksoap.com/

Make sure once your on to listen a bit for the song!

ruin is awful for the horde

Quote Originally Posted by stupidjawa
    ruin is awful for the horde
    Yep...that it is. Lost my 3rd straight AV zerg just now, and haven't won an EotS since the daily about 5 days ago.
    Here's my user friendly signature...enjoy.

I play horde on Deathwing... Dungeon ques aren't bad, 10 minutes +/- as DPS, virtually instant as a healer, or tank especially. BG ques are usually quick as well. Unfortunately though, I have to agree with ThumbedBunny on his BG win/loss rate.

Deathwing Horde rapes the Alliance in WG and general world PvP though.