Every get hammered and drop a prof?

You ever get hammered decide you hate your profession, drop it, level a new one a little bit, only to go back and relevel the old one all over again?

I do
    Here's to mining copper...

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Every get hammered and drop a prof?

I haven't.

No, I haven't..

But thanks for this really wellthought discusion

10+ Year Old Account

This thread is...well...okay.

I sometimes decide I hate my profession even when I'm not wasted, and set out to level up a new one to 450.

I've done this 6-7 times. It really kills my wallet. But fuck it.

Deleted

Not really.. once I did dro0 everything I was doing and level herb to 450, only to drop it the day after for jc which Im now 2 points away from maxing.

No, but i did decide one day when i was wasted to spend all my money on vortexes to create the Stormherald.

Boatload of good THAT did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

Well, along a similar vein, an old guildy of mine got totally plastered one night and woke up with his name changed to Tatertot. Apparently he was eating tatertots while drinking...

There have been many a night I've come home from a bar and thought it was a good idea to play WoW.

would wake up the next day and at my character login screen my main is a ghost, probably because I died somewhere from not paying attention or trying to arena.
    Don't drink and WoW.
    Current Gold Total - 297,624g (April 19, 2010)
    Daily WoW Gold Making Articles On My Blog - www.WoWConfidential.com

last saturday got hammered, did not reset a skill, but I have 3500 gold away to some random person in game so they could buy their epic flyer.... was so happy next day.... :-\

Quote Originally Posted by Trork
    last saturday got hammered, did not reset a skill, but I have 3500 gold away to some random person in game so they could buy their epic flyer.... was so happy next day.... :-\
    ty for buying me that epic flyer mate.

OT:
    I never had any alcohol in my life :P.
    But for stupid decisions like this I dont need alcohol :P.

Once leveled mining to 300 (TBC time) and then went alchemy to 305 then decided to go back to mining 350. Also that didn't last long went to skinning to only 175 dropt it went herb and dropped it went engenering up to 225 dropped that one went enchanting up to 125 dropped it. Then I just got back to mining and leveled to 350. Stopped trying to make money with professions and just did daily's. This all I did in 2 weeks time.
    Also had dropped Blacksmithing one time just to find out thunder mace thingie needed me to stay Blacksmith :P. was really fun and gold unfriendly getting back to 350.
    Main shaman: Shaman Alt Paladin: Paladin
    Alt lvl 73 mage: Mage Alt lvl 70 Death knight: Death Knight
    Random dungeon project: Druid Battleground project: Rogue
    Worgen project: Warlock Future alt: Hunter

No, I dont need to drink to have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Daginni
    No, I dont need to drink to have fun.
    Yeah. He's better than us. Don't forget it.

I dropped skinning and mining on my hunter for engineering and tailoring for the mounts and pets. XD Wasn't too bad either, I made good money with tailoring and engineering is so fun. ^_^

We used to have a member in our guild that would get trashed and gquit all his toons only to ask for an invite back the next day when he was sobering up. It was comical.
    Wow account disabled, waiting for D3!