What was your best PUG ever?

So i was interested what was your best PUG ever. For someone it can be Naxx-10 Patchwerk kill and for someone ToC-25hc(just examples). I remember when i first killed Kel'Thuzad 25man, i guess it was 3-4 months after WotLK release.. yeah fail.. till that day it was my best PUG.

Re: What was your best PUG ever?

Finishing LBRS for the first time. did it a few days ago. It's the best because its the first time ive gotten everyone to stay for the entire thing

well i love thoose pugs i have been with on Silvermoon EU

For example ToGC 25 4/5 in what? november or something while only 7-8 guilds was on that progress pretty good pug

Also my GDKP Runs in ICC 25 atm is cool. We oneshotted Putricide last week and it was first time we killed him.

Tho we did not manage to kill Queen so we got 9 bosses overall.

We're going to try Queen again this week hopefully we can manage to kill it this time :-).

Vanilla WoW. After weeks and weeks of UBRS runs to try and get Valor shoulders. I ran a pug on a weekend and loe and behold they finally dropped. The kicker is , I lost the roll on them but the other warrior gave them to me. Why? Till this day I have no idea. But it made my weekend!

10+ Year Old Account

Garrosh - US

This paladin decided to try and pug a 10 ToC [before ICC came out] and we did it no problem with out any wipes. Ended up doing it again the next week and kept it up for about 2 mouths before he switched realms. It was like our unofficial guild.

Quote Originally Posted by det
    Everytime I tank for a PuG, people send me whispers and often mails afterwards (those mails contain panties or bras if they were girls playing with me) and they all say the same thing: "This was my best PuG ever with you as a tank"

True story.
    Pix or didn't happen.

Best PUG ? one I've been in with 4 of my guildies where we had our top ret in DPS gear with RF on, 2x furry warrs and an resto shaman, 2nd boss in CoT(it was hc daily for badges) dies in 12 seconds flat with Heroism on, we then told the shammy: "that must have been the most wasted Hero ever"

IMMA CHARGIN' MA' VENGEANCE!

Quote Originally Posted by Griefel
    Best PUG ? one I've been in with 4 of my guildies where we had our top ret in DPS gear with RF on, 2x furry warrs and an resto shaman, 2nd boss in CoT(it was hc daily for badges) dies in 12 seconds flat with Heroism on, we then told the shammy: "that must have been the most wasted Hero ever"
    Wow, your resto shammy sucks big time.

Anyways, my best PuG thus far has to be a 5/12 icc 25 where after doing the icc weekly i got a BoE wand and sold it for 13k gold ;D
    Intel i7-10700k | ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F GAMING
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080 Ti | 2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400Mhz
    A-Data SSD SP920 256GB | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm | NZXT Kraken x62
    Fractal Design Define R6 TG | be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q
    Razer: Blackwidow Elite | Basilisk Ultimate | Nari Ultimate| Firefly | NZXT Hue+

2weeks ago i made a pug, we downed 5 bosses in icc25 as a pug. only 1 wipe at festergut.
    people had to leave because it was getting late, so we disbanded.

funny part is, i asked no GS in trade - "LFM ICC25, /w me achi, or know the tactics and give me a good reason to take you -be prepaired and dont slack-"

yet, alot of people left at the start "this pug isnt working out, ppl with only 4.9k GS in here".
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

not sure about the best pug ive ever been in but ran my random last night on my boomkin and got hhor well i love getting the new instances as my daily but am always worried about what kind of braincells show up in a hhor run,but this run was a new record all dps for overall was over 5k tank wasnt supergeared but knew his class well and the shaman healer was a shining example of competant resto's everywhere, and now i have a new record time to shoot for
    http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z49/rchmarkert_2007/Signatures/cpt.jpg

HoS with some SW guys.
    All minor geart, but unbreakable agro, immortal healing, and ofc nice dps.
    With out a single wipe, with out a tank getting under 89% HP, with out losing one single mob.

Things the wanted my to do as lock:
    The askt my to just spam sead of corruption (HUGE TREATH) because that increased my dps.
    Use life tap a lot, full mana prevents wipes
    Use the LoS corner..DUH

Okay, this is using the LFG tool, but I still think it's my greatest PuG experience.

We were running Heroic Nexus.

Some super elite guild, was from like Premonition or Exodus I forget.

But we had a bear tank with 77k hp with kings and fort.

The healer was an insane Druid that was just amazing. In-game gearscore for both of them was around 6100.

Skill to match those gearscores. Bear did 3k.. Out DPSed one of the new 80's.

Well, long story short the bear ends up taking everything up to Anom and then we AoE and then we pull again to Keristraza.. Fastest Nexus Ive ever done.. The Druid has like 12k hps or some crazy shit.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Misha&cn=Avandin