Triumph gearing question for Holy Paladin

I'm starting to suck much less at healing, but I'm stuck on my next move with emblem gear -- I'm planning to purchase one of the untiered 245 helmets to replace my Ony 10 helmet, but I'm still a little fuzzy on stat priority. Which would I be better off with, the plate helmet (Helm of the Restless Watch) or the mail helmet (Helm of Inner Warmth)? I don't know where to link tooltips from, sorry. To save you looking them up, the plate helmet is spell/crit/mp5 and the mail one is spell/haste/mp5.

My armory is http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...l&cn=Stormdash

Re: Triumph gearing question for Holy Paladin

I've been reading the paladin forums for a while and the general consensus is haste to softcap > crit because holy paladins already get so much crit from talents anyways.

Re: Triumph gearing question for Holy Paladin

Another week, another thread asking pretty much the same question as every other one. >\
    The plate one shoudl not even be considered. The itemization is shit.
    However, the T9(245) helm isnt a bad optiuon either. It has about 20 more haste than the mail one, albeit the mail one has more overall regen. Id presonally take the T9 GLOVES, and save for T10 helm. Its only 95 frost bagdes(which is quite easy to get nowadays)
    I guess I'm back? Sighhhh....