Strange and Crazy things you've done in LFG Randoms

Ok this isnt asking people for stories about how a group was so fail but more like has there ever been something weird or bizzare you've had to do in an LFG or chose to do, heres an example of mine.

I was on my hunter and got into a UP group, I went for a bit noticing the tank not pulling good threat and having less health then me, a rogue, and the healer. I inspected him noticing he was in full greens, unsocketed, and 3 unspent talent points. Not only that but he had his chat turned off or wasnt listening to any of us telling him he had 3 unspent talent points so we group kicked him after the first boss, one problem nobody in the group could have a tank off-spec and there was no immediate tank, so i decided for fun i'd so off my 'tanking spec' which i use to solo wotlk dungeons which gets me up to 42k health fully buffed, and 35k health with 5 man buffs. Then the healer saw my pet and asked me, 'You think you could actually tank the way through the dungeon until we get a new tank?', I said i'd try it and ended up having my pet sucessfully tank all the way up to the last boss when we finally got a real tank in. So yeah for once I got to be a hunter who was focused on making sure i had more threat than trying to get rid of my threat, i found it fun, and probably one of the most random and weird things i had to do in dungeons if not wow.

Re: Strange and Crazy things you've done in LFG Randoms

I was just healing deadmines on low lvl druid. There was a afk warrior who had me on follow, I told this to the group and the pally tank said yeah i put him there. I asked if he had 2 account and put one toon on follow every instance. he said "yes lol." So i poped into cat, went prowl, and took the warrior into a group of mobs. Warrior died, pally was pissed, then i left group.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarloaf
    I was just healing deadmines on low lvl druid. There was a afk warrior who had me on follow, I told this to the group and the pally tank said yeah i put him there. I asked if he had 2 account and put one toon on follow every instance. he said "yes lol." So i poped into cat, went prowl, and took the warrior into a group of mobs. Warrior died, pally was pissed, then i left group.
    Something 'You' have done, this isnt a what kind of fail groups have you gotten, my story was about how 'I' actually had to tank an instance, but anyways nice story.

One of the DKs in my guild goes into randoms to dps with a full shadowcraft set, Thunderfury in one hand and a http://www.wowhead.com/?item=19352 in the other.

On my Hunter with a group with 4 people over 5.2kGS, and one new 80 around 3k (had gems, enchants, playing as well as he could, clearly had other 80's). Tank is steaming the while time about "you should gear up in normals first like the rest of us".

It was UK.

I kept telling him to calm down, the group we had was killing the place, but he kept giving us a countdown of when we could kick him. I made it clear I would not vote to kick.

We were on the last 3 trash pulls before the last boss when the timer expired and sure enough - here comes the kick box. I voted NO, but the others voted YES and he was removed. Yeah, 15 minutes to reach the last boss in UK and they kick the poor guy.

I MD the healer and Multi Shotted the next group, left party.
    Quote Originally Posted by Izhara
    It's an invisible exploding mushroom. Jesus, man, mushrooms haven't done anything that awesome since Super Mario Brothers.

10+ Year Old Account

I was in a heroic OK with mage and pally buddies, pally was healing in a bad ass cloth set from kara and mage dpsing in bloodsail suit + kings defender.

Sadly the magey out dps'ed the hunter. But it was a successful run.
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."

10+ Year Old Account

Me and a guild mate would queue for random dungeons wearing really horrible sets of Northrend/Outland blues and greens, with messed up talent specs, and constantly telling people to 'stfu i just dinged 80'. Good times.
    Quote Originally Posted by BattlemasterSkarab View Post
    GOD's ARMAGEDDON and DOOM'S DAY!!!!!!.... Imagine that...
    4 apocalyptic horsemen
    Sky turned red
    Sun turned black
    All WoW servers down