Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Ruby Sanctum - Info Compilation / Preview

if anything I think the voices might be place holders, for now, they're probably testing out what seems to fit with what and if the lines sound good when spoken perhaps or for testing the encounter as they devlop it. Makes you wonder how quickly after 3.3.3 leaves the ptr we'll see 3.3.4 or 3.3.5 enter the PTR. As for the twighlight dragon it would be nice to see them touch it up a little more, add some new scale patterns to differensate it from the diffrent flights. Still looks cool though.

Quote Originally Posted by Typhron
    Is it just me or do Twilight Dragons grow up REALLY effin' fast?
    Knowing Deathwing, he probably excelerated the growth rate of the twilite dragons to reach maturity faster. If i'm correct in thinking, normaly it takes like 100 years+ or something for a dragon to grow that size, and concidering how fast the origniel twilite dragon (Dargonax from Night of the Dragon) grew to full size in about afew days...

Plus concidering how many twilight dragons we are going to kill in Cat, he's going to need them to grow fast to repopulate them.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Ulgrim
    More recycled models, and it looks like the whole zone is just a rip-off of the forest in the middle of dragonblight.
    ...you mean the Ruby Dragonshrine? Both areas belong to the red flight, it makes sense Just like OS is like the Obsidian Dragonshrine.

loving Halion's purpleyness But i do hope the other bosses will get some more interesting models, probably unlikely though

Awesome! Can't wait.

Can someone point something out for me? How exactly do they know of Deathwings return?

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by djsjr
    Can someone point something out for me? How exactly do they know of Deathwings return?
    They have probably had some kind of communication with him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomm
    HEY GUYS
    CATACLYSM IS GOING TO RUIN THE GAME.. BUT I CANT REMEMBER WHY!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    I prefer my own description.

The Alliance, we have beards.
    Fuck you.

I like the bit where people complain about model copy pastes several patches before its even beta tested.

Quote Originally Posted by nirv
    Yippie! I get to fight Razorgore from BWL again! http://www.wowhead.com/?npc=12435

Isn't anyone else sick of these lazy copy and pastes?
    My first association was General Drakisath.

"Help! I'm stuck in a tree!"

This sounds like an epic encounter.

He says he is the herald of deathwing. Cataclysm soon after patch 3.3.5? I guess that would make sense if the pre cata even stuff is begining in 3.3.3 (I think)

Quote Originally Posted by djsjr
    They could just be planting the seeds for his return to the minds of people...that would explain the doom cults popping up in Stormwind and Orgrimmar, at least if the datamining says it. That's probably just me being far-fetched at 4 in the morning.

Of course, it's probably referring to Lady Sinesta, the only mate to survive Deathwing's...uh...mating after his transformation. Because she's the dragon that's forming the Twilight Dragonflight, and she knows that Deathwing is still alive, I would assume the Twilight Dragons know about Deathwing's return, as well, and are probably avidly preparing for it.
    Actually, if WoW Wiki is a good source to this, the Obsidian Sanctum was used as a place for the twilight eggs that Sinesta was working on...and Deathwing himself had a hand in this. So if this is true, that means that we actually have a bit more motive to go into the Ruby Sanctum than you'd think...they're trying to strike back at us for killing their eggs by attacking the only flight that really has a hand in our future; the Reds. So trying to take out the Red Dragonflight would make Deathwing's return incredibly destructive.

Actually, this might make the Twilight Dragonflight a sort of Vrykul for Cataclysm...the biggest new part of the Big Bad's armies that has the most potential for fleshing out in this expansion. I can also bet that Sinesta will be either a raid boss or very close to one in Cataclysm, probably in the Deathwing raid or a final raid boss in her own right. She's the mother of Onyxia and Netharian, after all.

What is this I'm hearing? We finally get to kill the purple dinosaur???
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Anyone who is going to destroy Twilight gets my vote

Your world teeters on the brink of annihilation. You will all bear witness to the coming of a new age of destruction!
    Don't think anyone has noticed this... but this is a massive hint that Cataclysm is coming soon ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Falcio
    Actually, this might make the Twilight Dragonflight a sort of Vrykul for Cataclysm...the biggest new part of the Big Bad's armies that has the most potential for fleshing out in this expansion. I can also bet that Sinesta will be either a raid boss or very close to one in Cataclysm, probably in the Deathwing raid or a final raid boss in her own right. She's the mother of Onyxia and Netharian, after all.
    Sinestra is dead, killed when Dargonax's powers destabilized.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Ketzil
    the red dragon sounds like a huge faggot. hiding in trees? wtf?
    Uh, female red dragon. the a on the end of the name distinguishes red dragon gender i.e. Alexstrazsa and Korialstrasz. Just fyi. And maybe there's a good reason she's stuck in the tree......
    Xun naut treemma l'olath, treemma nindel vel'bolen wayc'er wun l'olath

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by AudreyChandler
    "Help! I'm stuck in a tree!"

This sounds like an epic encounter.
    this

10+ Year Old Account

can't wait for this looks so kewl

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I want to ninja this soooo hard for my Warrior in PvP :P
    "Malfurion can apparently pop everyone into the dream and make a dream state army.. oh and summon the forest animals in a way that makes Snow White jealous. He's like the Ace ventura of the Emerald Dream. "