Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Ruby Sanctum - Info Compilation / Preview

WTF why is he purple? There is no "purple flight", shouldnt have been.. If anything, purple musta ben reb+blue hybrid, and friendly to the living.. This is annoying..

Quote Originally Posted by DarkStag
    Uh, female red dragon. the a on the end of the name distinguishes red dragon gender i.e. Alexstrazsa and Korialstrasz. Just fyi. And maybe there's a good reason she's stuck in the tree......
    Stuck girls can't fight it!

Deleted

The skin of the new dragon is great. ( blue eyes.. funny for a drake^^ )

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Deos
    WTF why is he purple? There is no "purple flight", shouldnt have been.. If anything, purple musta ben reb+blue hybrid, and friendly to the living.. This is annoying..
    you've never been to UBRS and/or BWL, did you?
    let me introduce you: the Chromatic Dragonflight

That healing trinket better have some haste on it, I'm kind of bored to wear my Spark of Life throughout Naxx, Ulduar, ToTC and Icecrown without ANY of those raids dropping ANY haste healer trinkets whatsoever. I think druids have had their fair share of SP trinkets so far...

Quote Originally Posted by Raelix
    you've never been to UBRS and/or BWL, did you?
    let me introduce you: the Chromatic Dragonflight
    I was doing UBRS when it was the only raid available, and you was still playing hello kitty online adventure. There were no purple dragons.. They all were black or red/light red. And wtf did you link to me, it's not twilight dragonflight, it's chromatic dragonflight. We have seen some of the twilights in game already. There is one in searing gorge, and another in the cave in burning steppes, they all are _black_.

Interesting! Same voice actor as Kael'Thas in those voice files. Pity it is sooo similar.

Great job @ stealing all of this from wow.com But, at least you managed to pretty it up a little. I suggest doing the same for the gnomer/echo isles stuff as well...as they have also put a write up on both of those a few days ago(yeah, you gots scooped XD)

Ruby Sanctum looks great, and, although there are complaints of re-used models, Halion seems interesting enough; but, we aren't even near a beta-test yet, so the models will probably be added upon.

If only i could say the same for the voice-acting.. Halion's is terrible; makes me think of a giant cuddly bear, with only a deep voice.

Quote Originally Posted by Matik
    Interesting, though it pains me that top-end guilds will most likely one shot these bosses first week, and then finish the heroic mode next week.

Here's to hoping that doesn't happen...
    And how does that affect you in any way?

15+ Year Old Account

I was doing UBRS when it was the only raid available, and you was still playing hello kitty online adventure. There were no purple dragons.. They all were black or red/light red. And wtf did you link to me, it's not twilight dragonflight, it's chromatic dragonflight. We have seen some of the twilights in game already. There is one in searing gorge, and another in the cave in burning steppes, they all are _black_.
    How about the Twilight Dragonflight then.
    Those all look like some shade of purple to me... (with varying amounts of blue and red in the hides and wings of the larger ones).
    Looking for Raid: you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Come - we must be cautious.

RS_Halion_Death01.wav - Relish this victory mortals, for it will be your last. This world will burn with the Master's return!
    He he, good news everyone, he's a poet and didn't know it. ;D

Meh voiceacting overall... sounds really "read-off" to me... ah well, we'll have to wait and see how it comes across in a raid setting.

And finally, a boss all Paladins can relate to, ;D Why purple? Why not that cool crystalline blue the twilight drakes in OS/the 25man 3D-mount are? It says he is a Twilight Dragon, but his model is clearly of the chromatic flight. How is that consistent?

WTF why is he purple? There is no "purple flight", shouldnt have been.. If anything, purple musta ben reb+blue hybrid, and friendly to the living.. This is annoying.
    Twilight dragonflight is purple & is a creation of the black dragonflight. Halion & his 3 lesser brethren are examples of that flight. Deathwing continued the expirement of his fallen consort Sinestra.
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Twilight

Besides does it really mather what color it is?

Quote Originally Posted by Evee
    Great job @ stealing all of this from wow.com But, at least you managed to pretty it up a little. I suggest doing the same for the gnomer/echo isles stuff as well...as they have also put a write up on both of those a few days ago(yeah, you gots scooped XD)
    Cataclysm alpha, nuff said.

10+ Year Old Account

*cough*
    http://www.wowhead.com/?npc=10339

and I linked chromatic because you said there 'is no purple dragonflight'... well, there is, unless you can tell me what other colour the chromatic flight is

Quote Originally Posted by Raelix
    *cough*
    http://www.wowhead.com/?npc=10339

and I linked chromatic because you said there 'is no purple dragonflight'... well, there is, unless you can tell me what other colour the chromatic flight is
    It's magenta.

:l

But that's a pink-purple sort of color, so yeah. Anyways...

lolwhat? The one in Searing Gorge, and the one in the cave are black...because they're Black Dragonflight, not Twilight. Only Twilight dragons currently in the game are the ones in OS, and they're shades of dark purples, blues, and reds.

10+ Year Old Account

Wait as minute.... so they're saying this guy will drop 258, 271 and 284 ARMOR AND TRINKETS? What the hell. And knowing Blizzard this will be the new, well... Onyxia in terms of difficulty.

Whatever, I could always use the gear, still have a damn DMC G.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by sabredragon
    It's magenta.

:l

But that's a pink-purple sort of color, so yeah. Anyways...
    "It's not pink! It's lightish red!" =)
    Looking for Raid: you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Come - we must be cautious.

Quote Originally Posted by hery
    Cataclysm alpha, nuff said.
    Or not, all this info is coming from the 3.3.3 patch files.

Quote Originally Posted by Evee
    He has known it for long. Check this:
    http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-ex...look-like.html
    Scroll down and you'll find a user named Boubille.

So, he does a cleave, a constant damage aura, things that need to be dispelled fast and stay out of the fire patch/falling meteor.
    Sounds pretty easy.