Question about ruby sanctum and more.

Dunno if this should be in a different section but this seems right, regardless, my question is this; why can't dragons do shit for themselves?

"The battle that is to come will surely deal a crippling blow to the Red Dragonflight, however, it is up to you to stop this unprecedented offensive and defend the Ruby Sanctum. First you must face the assault of Halion's servants, Saviana Ragefire, Baltharus the Warborn, and General Zarithrian, before squaring off against Halion the Twilight Destroyer, a new and deadly force in this realm."

Why? Malygos is dead isn't he? and considering this boss is implemented after the Lich King surely he would be dead also, what are the red dragonflight doing? I love this game, but we have some of the most weak-ass dragons about, seriously.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Question about ruby sanctum and more.

Quote Originally Posted by luke_lol
    Dunno if this should be in a different section but this seems right, regardless, my question is this; why can't dragons do shit for themselves?

"The battle that is to come will surely deal a crippling blow to the Red Dragonflight, however, it is up to you to stop this unprecedented offensive and defend the Ruby Sanctum. First you must face the assault of Halion's servants, Saviana Ragefire, Baltharus the Warborn, and General Zarithrian, before squaring off against Halion the Twilight Destroyer, a new and deadly force in this realm."

Why? Malygos is dead isn't he? and considering this boss is implemented after the Lich King surely he would be dead also, what are the red dragonflight doing? I love this game, but we have some of the most weak-ass dragons about, seriously.
    They arent allowed to enter those realms. Only their representitives,so to speak.

I agree

It's not even Krasus is "gone"

Or will he be

Anyway, I'm sure he could go down there and solo it

Damn lazy dragons

Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    No. After the Cataclysm there will be an expansion for the zerg, and then an expansion for the protoss.

What I don't understand is how some dragon we've never heard of is gonna be more powerful then the blue aspect Malygos 0.o

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side
    They arent allowed to enter those realms. Only their representitives,so to speak.
    Firstly I would like to say I greatly respect your opinion as I see you commenting on a lot of threads like this and that you obviously know more about lore than me, but you are telling me that the red dragons can't go into a ruby sanctum, but black dragons can? WUT?

Also dreamwalker too from ICC, we save her ass, but when was the last time you saw a green dragon kicking ass and not giving two shits, first of never that is when. This dragon co-operation seems like a bit of a raw deal for us, more of a one-way street, if you catch my drift.

Firstly I would like to say I greatly respect your opinion as I see you commenting on a lot of threads like this and that you obviously know more about lore than me, but you are telling me that the red dragons can't go into a ruby sanctum, but black dragons can? WUT?

Also dreamwalker too from ICC, we save her ass, but when was the last time you saw a green dragon kicking ass and not giving two shits, first of never that is when. This dragon co-operation seems like a bit of a raw deal for us, more of a one-way street, if you catch my drift.
    I think he was talking about Alexstrasza
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    No. After the Cataclysm there will be an expansion for the zerg, and then an expansion for the protoss.

OIC, but still some red dragons are better than none.

Why would they risk sending their own when they can just send a group of loot-hungry adventurers to deal with everything for them? The dragons be smarts.

Also dreamwalker too from ICC, we save her ass, but when was the last time you saw a green dragon kicking ass and not giving two shits,
    Well, I suppose the huge war raging within the Emerald Dream between Emerald Dragons and nasty stuff means nothing, but that's pretty much the reason why you don't see them doing anything other than sleeping the day away.

I believe that the Twilight Dragonflight is considering much more powerful than the others, however, or it may just have been me missreading?

The Red Dragonflight probably isn't able to fit their huge army inside of the Sanctum, so what better way to kick some black dragon booty than send in the people who defeated the Lich King, kicked Kil'Jaeden back into the well and poked C'thun in the eye?

Umm... the antagonists in this instance are from the black dragonflight once again... Just to clear things up, Malygos is from the BLUE dragonflight. Case solved. Maly went retard and attacked the Nexus for some reason, again, no relation to the Ruby Sanctum.

15+ Year Old Account

And I respect your respect for me, I'm glad I made a name for myself.
    I was talking about the aspects themselfs,I.e. alexatraza can't go in red shrine, Ysera can't go in green, and my reasoning for this is because those portals hold a bit of their essence, like in the theory of time travel, if you meet yourself, something bad will happen(I'm too tired to remember what it is).

The greens are peacefull dragons, they are quiet dreamers and rule from a far. If push came to shove, I'm sure Ysera could raise hell

The dragon inside the shrine is a twilight dragon.
    Consider't to be the most powerful creatures ATM.
    According to WOWWiki:The earliest twilight dragons created by Sinestra had the ability to feed off of magical energy, particularly enemy dragons. The later dragons, those raised by Deathwing, may have similar abilities.

Makes the Red dragons getting pownt with in seconds
    Greens have there own war, and are losing a bit..so the dont have the time to help the reds who are unable to help the greens in dreaming.
    Blue's are weaken't because we killt nearly every single dragon alive.
    Bronze drakes are still fighting with those infinite dragons=(The smart guys who try to create peace and prevent trouble)
    Black Dragons...are attacking ATM, so..not really a nice alliance

Mortals dont think but just attack for honor (especially orcs), less vulnerable in a twilight fight.
    And players are just loot sick..so why not asking them?

BTW, lorewise, different hero's defeated different bosses.
    So lore wise other hero's defeated the lich king and other hero's kickt nerf.
    There is no such thing as a 25 hero party that "Rhonin dairy wisely" kills everything.