Thread: RLS v RPM

RLS v RPM

Hi I've just started this comp recently with about 100 games played and at 2.1k MMR. When we meet high-rated RPMs (2.3k and above) we only have about a 50% chance to win, and that is by purely training the priest with some CCs thrown on the other 2. This is on BG9, ofc.

I'm the rogue, 4.2k AP 37% crit 24k hp (just armory togepii from barthilas), and the lock is UA, with the shaman as a healing wave spec.

Any tips and tricks on how to fully counter a RPM?

Re: RLS v RPM

yes... get about 1000 ap more °.°

apart from that: is is a training duel. whoever kills the healer first wins, they have more cc and you don't have defensive dispel, but you have a LOT more sustained damage.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

This is an alt, in furious set pieces, sadly..

Is it a good idea to ever go on the mage or the rogue, ever?

rogue swaps to force cooldowns are a good idea, ua and corr should be ticking on everyone anyway
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

dont forget curse of tongues on mage and priest. mage constantly dispelling curses is a mage not doing any dmg

Quote Originally Posted by spinky
    dont forget curse of tongues on mage and priest. mage constantly dispelling curses is a mage not doing any dmg
    Warlock spamming curse is also not doing as much damage.
    "There's a difference between us. You think the people of this country exist to provide you with position. I think your position exists to provide those people with freedom. And I go to make sure that they have it."
    - William Wallace