Poll: Paired with Reign, which is better?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: DFO vs Spyglass

DFO vs Spyglass

all trinks nonheroic, whats your thoughts!

Re: DFO vs Spyglass

Assuming DFO = http://www.wowhead.com/?item=50353, in which case, DFO imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by HopOnPop View Post
    Obviously Garrosh would win, it's like a gorilla vs a human... do you know how strong a gorilla is? He'll snap your dick off and throw it in the tall grass. Garrosh = dick-snapper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Sure. When I wake up in the middle of the night with a full tank, I just flip back the curtain and let it flow.

DFO:

Crit vs Haste, personal preference (as balance i will take that haste thankyouverymuch)

100% uptime SP vs Occasional SP

Occasional wins again, with a 47 sec internal cd (so theres a 27sec downtime) it will give u (depending on class/spec) somwhere between 1k-2K SP.

Whereas the Spyglass will give u 180sp with no downtime.

I say DFO!!!! nao gief heroic

Quote Originally Posted by Dayfall
    DFO:

Crit vs Haste, personal preference (as balance i will take that haste thankyouverymuch)

100% uptime SP vs Occasional SP

Occasional wins again, with a 47 sec internal cd (so theres a 27sec downtime) it will give u (depending on class/spec) somwhere between 1k-2K SP.

Whereas the Spyglass will give u 180sp with no downtime.

I say DFO!!!! nao gief heroic
    Numbers aren't even close to being correct, but the DFO is better as an elemental shaman for sure.

~200 spellpower + 155 haste >>>>>>> 130 crit + 180 spellpower

Deleted

the haste looks immense imo, plus haste>crit for most casters anyway, think i can happily sacrifice the 100% SP uptime for the godly amount of haste plus the SP proc

Looks pretty conclusive to me, guess I'm dropping my Spyglass for good and pairing this baby up with reign. Going to hit some trainer dummies in org with the two just to see the difference

Quote Originally Posted by Asatar
    ~200 spellpower + 155 haste >>>>>>> 130 crit + 180 spellpower
    This says it all

If i am permitted to ask a question :
    So we've established that DFO clearly wins. But which should be the 2nd trinket : Reign of Chaos (normal mode) or Muradin's Spyglass(normal mode also). For me Muradin's clearly is better, but I'm wondering what's your opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorelust
    If i am permitted to ask a question :
    So we've established that DFO clearly wins. But which should be the 2nd trinket : Reign of Chaos (normal mode) or Muradin's Spyglass(normal mode also). For me Muradin's clearly is better, but I'm wondering what's your opinion.
    That was the entire point of the post, to compare which works better with reign of the dead, DFO or Spyglass

If youre an elemental shaman, you wont even think about giving up reign

In short, DFO > Reign > Spyglass

So I did two minutes on the Raid boss test dummy, one set with reign/dfo the other with dfo/spyglass

It was no contest, Reign/DFO wins hands down, by a good 500-700 dps. I was easy sitting around 8200dps with just FS/LvB/LB rotation, and dropped to around 72-7400 with Spyglass in for reign.

Results may vary