Warlock Enchants

I just got the Illumination HC staff, I got about 850 haste UB as Demo.

What I'm wondering is if I should enchant it with Black magic or 81 SP.

Saronite Bomb: Use: Inflicts 1150 to 1500 Fire damage to targets in a 10 yard radius. This explosive is powerful enough to cause moderate siege damage. (1 Min Cooldown) If used against the Lich King, can cause ban. (72h cooldown)

Re: Warlock Enchants

81 SP

I believe it's Black Magic or 63 SP for 1h (they're about the same) and 81 SP for 2h.

It's generally accepted that 81 SP > BM for a staff, but usually on a 1h BM > 63 SP. Unless you're a demo lock, which you are, in which case you want all the SP you can possibly get.
    Quote Originally Posted by HopOnPop View Post
    Obviously Garrosh would win, it's like a gorilla vs a human... do you know how strong a gorilla is? He'll snap your dick off and throw it in the tall grass. Garrosh = dick-snapper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Sure. When I wake up in the middle of the night with a full tank, I just flip back the curtain and let it flow.

As a demo warlock you want all the SP you can possibly get, so if you gemmed anything for hastes, regem it. There is an exception, if the socket bonus is +7SP or higher you want to get the socket bonus. But never gem soly crit or haste.
    "Your country is like an old maid servant; accustomed to being raped by everyone." - Napoleon

Just enchanted and gemmed the staff

1) Woho awesome loot
    2) -750g for gemming/enchanting
    3) Being angry at Blizzard for making mats so fucking expensive

Saronite Bomb: Use: Inflicts 1150 to 1500 Fire damage to targets in a 10 yard radius. This explosive is powerful enough to cause moderate siege damage. (1 Min Cooldown) If used against the Lich King, can cause ban. (72h cooldown)

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Poonboy
    Just enchanted and gemmed the staff

1) Woho awesome loot
    2) -750g for gemming/enchanting
    3) Being angry at Blizzard for making mats so fucking expensive
    The cost of mats has always been relative to quest reward. I believe it was about 4-5g for completing a quest at max level at 60, then 12g in BC and now 20g in WOTLK. It's always been 40-50x more expensive than the quest reward for the best enchants. A lot of people probably don't want to remember farming for Agility to weapon in Vanilla.

R.I.P. YARG

The SP enchants are always better as Demo. Black Magic isn't even close.

Quote Originally Posted by gherkin
    The cost of mats has always been relative to quest reward. I believe it was about 4-5g for completing a quest at max level at 60, then 12g in BC and now 20g in WOTLK. It's always been 40-50x more expensive than the quest reward for the best enchants. A lot of people probably don't want to remember farming for Agility to weapon in Vanilla.
    No but I remember farming for crusader... god that isnt a happy memory
    Definition of useless -

Q. Any plans for an untalented spell to help warlocks deal with stuns?
    A. Possibly. It’s also possible we may take a look at stuns in general. But overall stuns will feel less impacting in an environment where players have significantly more health than they do today.