Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Charge for Paladins =D

Quote Originally Posted by SPF18
    On topic, no. Even if we needed a charge, Warrior tanks would just bitch about they can't pull more than 6k anyway because they don't know how to play. Ironically, they want Consecration, but don't want us to have charge or an interrupt.
    You didn't, seriously, just QQ about how warrior aggro when Blizz has said in numerous blue posts that Paladin aggro is higher than it should be.

I don't agree that we need a Consecration (maybe because I'm a good warrior tank?) that would be stupid.

As for a Pally charge, please no

No.

MS effect in the other hand...
    Hi

It's amazing how biased people can be towards the classes they play. I think every single ret paladin who doesn't pvp in arena above 1800 thinks they need a gap closer.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account

tell u what...u get charge, if warriors and druids get the immortality you guys have oke?

Quote Originally Posted by InbredPsychosis
    Uh, aren't hunter notoriously the bane of ret paladins? I mean, if you can kite at all, the paladin won't ever be able to touch you. Trinket out of stuns, just way for them to break repentance. Concussive shot will slow them down, which they can either spam cleanse and lose a lot of mana or hand of freedom which they can't do very often. Aspect of the cheetah goes faster than Pursuit of Justice. Any movement speed enchant to boots or a meta will cut the benefit of pursuit in half. Disengage gives you A LOT of distance...From a paladins perspective, if you are fighting and hunter worth their salt, it's gonna take some work on your part to beat them.
    Hunters are notorious for killing bad or undergeared Paladins. Gotta say it's fun in BGs wrecking them as MM spec before they even know what happened, but once you start vsing teams in Arena with over a 2kMMR, GL buddy. And FYI using Cheetah against a pally is near suicide. One judgement or instant exorcism and hunter gets dazed, fights over, gg.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

They might as well.
    They got every other cool and unique warrior ability except charge in wotlk (divine whirlwind, divine shield wall, divine shield slam etc) Why hold back on charge?

Even better, divinte intervening and divine intercepting while you're at it...

NO.
    Still proudly wearing his 4xT8.1. Keep your faceroll gear. Bitches.

Quote Originally Posted by annomander999
    They might as well.
    They got every other cool and unique warrior ability except charge in wotlk (divine whirlwind, divine shield wall, divine shield slam etc) Why hold back on charge?

Even better, divinte intervening and divine intercepting while you're at it...

NO.
    Don't forget Divine Vigilance!

Elitist Group addon. Tells you what GS won't!

Quote Originally Posted by Savarea
    Don't forget Divine Vigilance!
    Manbearpig, casts Divine Pigilance on you!

Ok now to all those talking about rets the OP was talking about PROT fuk ret, now prot pallys DON'T use bubble at all ever coz it puts us on forbearance stoping us from using shieldwall and LoH, now most prot pallys dont use LoH either so we have shield wall and AD so thats 2 tanking Cd's and ive seen warriors with massive threat when playd right so dont complain about single target you warriors, now i agree warriors need better AoE, and have so for the 4 years ive been tanking on my pally, but id gladly give up bubble(the PoS it is for tanks) for a charge, its just anotehr utility we could use now warriors have acouple ranged pulls another for them would be kool tho, and ppl seem to forget warriors have afew extra tanking tools like spell reflect and there 2 or wat eva charges now i dont want all that but 1 charge wouldnt hurt, it wouldnt make prot OP in pve coz wel its just another situational talent that should b near the bottom so ONLY tanks get it, i hate that pallys always get told "wel no u cant have nething new coz u have bubble" plz get rid of it its SHIT for tanks, healers in PVE dont need it and ret pallys that use it die right after its gone neway so PLZ PLZ PLZ get rid of it so i can just get a charge, and yes we throw our shield, warriors throw there weapon

Ha, I myself play a paladin as my main and agree that we are overpowered. And what is the point of a charge spell when we have something even better? Avenger's Shield... It's better because it allows you to position yourself where you want in the room and have the boss come to you instead of you having to go to the boss and then run to where you need to be positioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Saintphoenix
    Ok now to all those talking about rets the OP was talking about PROT fuk ret, now prot pallys DON'T use bubble at all ever coz it puts us on forbearance stoping us from using shieldwall and LoH, now most prot pallys dont use LoH either so we have shield wall and AD so thats 2 tanking Cd's and ive seen warriors with massive threat when playd right so dont complain about single target you warriors, now i agree warriors need better AoE, and have so for the 4 years ive been tanking on my pally, but id gladly give up bubble(the PoS it is for tanks) for a charge, its just anotehr utility we could use now warriors have acouple ranged pulls another for them would be kool tho, and ppl seem to forget warriors have afew extra tanking tools like spell reflect and there 2 or wat eva charges now i dont want all that but 1 charge wouldnt hurt, it wouldnt make prot OP in pve coz wel its just another situational talent that should b near the bottom so ONLY tanks get it, i hate that pallys always get told "wel no u cant have nething new coz u have bubble" plz get rid of it its SHIT for tanks, healers in PVE dont need it and ret pallys that use it die right after its gone neway so PLZ PLZ PLZ get rid of it so i can just get a charge, and yes we throw our shield, warriors throw there weapon
    The kicker is that while the other spec palys don't need a charge ability, you don't either as prot.

Quote Originally Posted by Saintphoenix
    Wall of text/bad grammar hurt. Spell reflect only works on spells that blizz design them to (in raids atleast). Also why do you need a charge in pve as a tank ? I see no real reason, as a warrior its only use is to gather initial rage, or to charge to an enemy who got away if taunt failed (and in raids if it got far enough to charge, chances are someones already dead).

15+ Year Old Account

no

Quote Originally Posted by Findus707
    Idea: [Holy Charge
    Charges the enemy with the speed of light and deals 1000damage.
    30sec cooldown]

Resson: Every tank without Paladin can either charge or pull, so give paladins a charge too =D
    If you are gonna copy+paste an ability rather do it with deathgrip

reasons: Idea originated from paladin forums before DK were announced (Holy Get-Over-Here-Chain)
    And its much cooler then a charge...

But as an OS tank I dont see much need for it.....However Id like a NERF to our Avengers shield.

Avengers Shield, does X damage and jumps to 3 other nearby targets for y damage and silences the target. NON-casters(the non-silenced) will become dazed for x secs

reason: I hate Avenger shielding a caster, then due to the daze he doesnt walk in melee range and I have to go towards him. The daze makes him move to slow , so he doesnt have enough time to get into melee range...the silence works of before he gets in melee range (so rather then silence lasting longer,, I jsut want caster mobs to NOT be dazed so taht in the silence time they have enough runspeed to enter melee range)
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

10+ Year Old Account

No thanks! I'm happy without it!

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Vasti
    If you are gonna copy+paste an ability rather do it with deathgrip

reasons: Idea originated from paladin forums before DK were announced (Holy Get-Over-Here-Chain)
    And its much cooler then a charge...
    chain of justice, i remember that :P

while we are at it, why dont we get a spell called:

Holy Secret

What it does: The paladin yells "FUCK YEAH!", and the target becomes so curious that he runs towards the paladin to check what the fuss is all about.

..... -_- paladins are fine.

BoOoOoOmMmM!

This reminds me of..

Quote Originally Posted by Rindolor
    Hunters are notorious for killing bad or undergeared Paladins. Gotta say it's fun in BGs wrecking them as MM spec before they even know what happened, but once you start vsing teams in Arena with over a 2kMMR, GL buddy. And FYI using Cheetah against a pally is near suicide. One judgement or instant exorcism and hunter gets dazed, fights over, gg.
    No...hunters are notorious for killing ret pallys in general. That is if the hunter knows how to play his cards right which it's obvious you don't.
    sig
    Your signature is in violation of the signature guidelines, and has been corrected.

Quote Originally Posted by Findus707
    Idea: [Holy Charge
    Charges the enemy with the speed of light and deals 1000damage.
    30sec cooldown]

Resson: Every tank without Paladin can either charge or pull, so give paladins a charge too =D
    will never hapen, even if it was a normal charge, paladins do to high threat as it is(even blizz say that) and they gona be nerfed soon cause of it, dont need any more agro regen things