Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...

Re: Arcane, the "Easiest" spec to play in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by frester
    it's that you think that your rotations is as 'complicated' as ele shammy yet you have no clue what the actual shammy rotation is, sigh...

and don't do stuff like FS = whatever coz you use only 2(two) buttons unless you have to move or fuck something up. and no long CDs are not skill...

It's funny you should say that because I play a shaman and I know very well what the rotation is SIR.

FS = AB, you fucking use it on the move and cast it next to never in your main rotation after T10, don't even humour yourself into thinking I don't know what im talkign about.
    you use only 2(two) buttons unless you have to move or fuck something up.
    Have a nice day.

There is more to Arcane than a rotation. The rotation is the easiest in the game.

What isn't the easiest is timing it so you run out of mana right as the fight ends. Making sure you get full use out of your Evocates EVERY TIME they are up. Making sure you have a haste proc before using Evo. Making sure there will be no AOE damage to lose a tick of Evo. Timing your mana gems.

Arcane isn't about rotation at all, its about mana management.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Tirion_Azuremyst
    Every time this happens on my Mage I feel like /wrist'ing.
    The winning response on the first page. >.<

The rotation is easy; but as people have said, managing cooldowns can be tricky. You need to think about Arcane Power, Presence of Mind, Mirror Image (on the GCD), Icy Veins, your trinkets, the timing for mana gem and evocation, and popping a wild magic potion if you have one and want to use it. Not to mention casting ABarr if you have to move and then restarting your AB spam.
    For the Alliance!

My cat rotation frowns upon your shenanigans.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Kirian42
    My cat rotation frowns upon your shenanigans.
    ^this.

Uhm.. Who DOESNT have to pop their CDs at the right time for optimal DPS?
    Imo thats a fairly silly thing to add as what makes a spec harder to play as it applies to ALL specs (even tanking and healing ones).

Srsly.. EVERYONE has to think about managing their CDs and Trinkets -.-
    Once you start considering that as what makes your class/spec challenging, you know its a friggin easy class/spec.
    Even BM hunters have to use more effort for less results.

At first glance its the ease of the spec -combined- with the amazing results that makes people pick on Arcane.
    On second glance, threads like this one has alot to do with it aswell.

Here is a tip from a former Ret Paladin:
    Boast about your ezmode! Laugh at people who whine at the stress they have to go through to do even half as good as you! Taunt your raid over vent about how you're browsing teh tubes with one hand while topping them on DPS with the other!
    Flex your epeen as much as possible, because sooner or later, Blizz will neuter you anyway and you'll get the "challenge" you're talking about.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines) :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanefodder
    How is that ironic at all? That made no sense.
    The irony being he is making light of other specs with "easy faceroll rotations" and yet it wasnt even the correct rotation/priority
    Rather than shouting and using your capslock button in posts take 2 seconds to consider and think mkai?
    Sometimes you just have to stop healing some people to prove a point, if they don't listen, it's really their own fault :P

15+ Year Old Account

This thread is going places. Specifically to the trash can.