Reign of the Unliving or Muradin's Spyglass?

Hello everyone,

I recently picked up 2 new trinkets,reign of the unliving and muradin's spyglass.
    As a frost mage I was wondering which is the better trinket. I 2v2 with a disp priest and 3v3 with a ele shami / disp priest. We are around 2k rating in both. Please help, thanks in advance!
    (Sorry for bad english, not my first language)
    http://www.sassygoatmilksoap.com/

Make sure once your on to listen a bit for the song!

Re: Reign of the Unliving or Muradin's Spyglass?

try them both.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Quote Originally Posted by K4ge
    try them both.
    And his pvp trinket (Assuming hes not human of course)?

Assuming you need one trinket for a pvp trinket, Reign of the Unliving is obviously a lot easier to maintain in a PVP setting, since the spyglass needs to get up to a 10 stack and a spell cast every 10 seconds to maintain it, is much more of a PvE trinket.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous
    Assuming you need one trinket for a pvp trinket, Reign of the Unliving is obviously a lot easier to maintain in a PVP setting, since the spyglass needs to get up to a 10 stack and a spell cast every 10 seconds to maintain it, is much more of a PvE trinket.
    Forget my post, this ^.

Could have sworn the Mote of Flame was magic and was able to be dispelled.

Okay thanks.

I tried using them both and my damage got way up it seems to be fine with out my trinket (Iceblock/Escape Artist) but druids are so annoying because the only way I can break Cyclone is through my trinket. The pvp trinket I am using atm is Titan-Forged Rune of Audacity.
    http://www.sassygoatmilksoap.com/

Make sure once your on to listen a bit for the song!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesia
    Okay thanks.

I tried using them both and my damage got way up it seems to be fine with out my trinket (Iceblock/Escape Artist) but druids are so annoying because the only way I can break Cyclone is through my trinket. The pvp trinket I am using atm is Titan-Forged Rune of Audacity.
    Reign + PvP trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluxflashor
    Forget my post, this ^.

Could have sworn the Mote of Flame was magic and was able to be dispelled.
    Well if it is dispellable, then it is a nice target for them to waste it on, a buffer of sorts protecting any heals or other beneficial buffs.
    If you can keep the stacks up then spyglass is an option, but for fast setup, and no risk from falling off then the reign.

Personally as a soon to respec to affliction lock then ill be trying out spyglass over something like the battlemasters sp trinket, since with dots I think it is likely to be easier to keep up.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.