Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Need on Frozen Orbs

on my home realm, 1 in 10 person rols need, EVERYONE else rols greed. all the time.
    whenever I go, i always need, and I am the only person who wins it all.

then I play on one of the biggest german realmpools with my alt, and I have not seen a single run where anyone rolled anythign but need

Quote Originally Posted by septor
    False.

Anyone who stopped rolling need on them to begin with is an idiot.
    Why wouldn't you roll need? You know everybody is going to do it. Everybody rolling need is exactly the same as everybody rolling greed.

It's hilarious how butthurt people are over this.

10+ Year Old Account

ALWAYS greeding, and i will NEVER need on a blue!

On my main's battlegroup and on my alts everyone needs. Everyone. I've never seen someone greed ever, either need or pass.

10+ Year Old Account

On my server, it's been greed from the start. Since the announcement, however, to prevent ninja looters it's been changed to need. I'm fine with either, doesn't really matter, as long as I get my fair chance.
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."

My groups have always needed on Frozen Orbs ever since the dungeon finder was released. If the group is from my realm, then everyone greeds.

10+ Year Old Account

Its simple.

Everyone can use them for something(leg enchants, crafts, prisms etc.) = Everyone needs them = Everyone NeedRolls

Nothing wrong with rolling Need on item you need. If you pick Greedroll then you obviously don't need the item and shouldn't whine if you don't get it.

15+ Year Old Account

The number of assholes, idiots, and selfish retards in this thread is truly sad.

No one NEEDS the damn things, ever. Everyone WANTS them. Therefore, everyone should roll greed on them. Because we're GREEDy people. English must be such a hard subject these days for you all. : :

Quote Originally Posted by Direknyte
    The number of assholes, idiots, and selfish retards in this thread is truly sad.

No one NEEDS the damn things, ever. Everyone WANTS them. Therefore, everyone should roll greed on them. Because we're GREEDy people. English must be such a hard subject these days for you all. : :

If you want one, roll need. Don't get upset if someone else rolls need.

I thought the whole need thing was server related, when I played alliance everyone greed rolled, but I switch to horde and changed servers then I noticed everyone need rolled. Didn't both me much, I just adapted and hit need like everyone else. The end I guess....

Why do these threads keep popping up? It varies from battlegroup to battlegroup, people. It really doesn't matter either way. And the people who make it sound like greed is inherintly better generally come off self-righteous and annoying, and the people who insist need is the only way to go come off as pricks half the time.

Just, shhhh. Shh, people.
    That's just between you, me, and my pal Captain Winky.

If you're having this big of an issue, um IDK tell the group to need the orb? Common sense is dead.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mannoroth&cn=Chimaria

People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world.

Most of the WoW population doesn't know the difference between "Your" and "You're".. I'm not surprised they also don't know what "Need" means.

I click need asap when it pops up, and if other people don´t read chat and click greed afterwards its not my problem.

Anyway, the whole situation is like the prisoners dilemma, the only option you have to not get screwed is by pressing Need. Greeding MIGHT be more fair if everyone clicks it, but u never know who is gonna Need. And when everyone needs, its the same chance u have when everyone greeds, but without the drawback of being able to get screwed. So ratio dictates u select Need as option.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Volirus
    I click need asap when it pops up, and if other people don´t read chat and click greed afterwards its not my problem.

Anyway, the whole situation is like the prisoners dilemma, the only option you have to not get screwed is by pressing Need. Greeding MIGHT be more fair if everyone clicks it, but u never know who is gonna Need. And when everyone needs, its the same chance u have when everyone greeds, but without the drawback of being able to get screwed. So ratio dictates u select Need as option.
    Ditto.

when wotlk first hit i remember these selling for over 500g in the ah on my server and no one ever needed on them, now every other run someone needs on it and its not gonna be even close to that value.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceara
    Most of the WoW population doesn't know the difference between "Your" and "You're".. I'm not surprised they also don't know what "Need" means.
    Those are pronounced the same! they must mean the same!

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Everyone needs them in my realm.

So i just follow along
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

From what ive seen everyone needs on them since the patch notes came out.

15+ Year Old Account

Have only needed on those if I could craft with them on the char - and well I can craft with them on all my chars .

But as said people have done it since introduction and especially will now with the change.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.