Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Any mages are complete bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by Vonage
    How is it in any way shape or form fair that a mages images AND water elemental can still attack you after you vanish away or get out of combat and stealth....

This is unfair and should be changed, it's complete bullshit

The images and water elemental don't un-target you and continue too follow you to the mages advantage.. no way was this blizzards intention... >
    Stop QQing about the only class you can't kill in PvP and l2p.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Stealth isn't 100% reliable. Get used to it. It sucks. Yeah its your class defining ability, and its broken. If you can't live with it and work around it, and realize that yeah, you pretty much get to go invisible a lot, and that's hax, then reroll something like a DK, that sounds more your speed.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Marya
    and no one should be able to be stunlocked to death from 28k health

QQ MOAR
    try 50k....

Wait, you're calling out all mages as being bullshit because of some PvP glitch? Is that what you are trying to say? If not, fix you grammar and make an appropriate title.

15+ Year Old Account

wierdly, mages are one of the few classes i actually can kill as a rogue. have no idea why though, i see alot of rogues complaining about them but i have alot more trouble with plate-users ???

then again i only play bg, in arena the gameplay is totally different so maybe i would find mages more difficult in that i dont know lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidmaster
    Generally it is not the "hardcore" players whining about these changes, they are just enjoying the hard mode content etc and most of them couldn't give a rat's ass about who wears what kind of epic gear.

The whiners are usually little scrubs that want to sound "cool" to other little scrubs, so they claim they have cleared everyting and how "zomg easy" it was, while in reality they are usually still stuck on their blue/naxx10 geared characters, with no gems and enchants on their gear and no clue how to play their class.

im not saying i can't kill them, i am saying that the elementals and the images can still attack you after you run away and stealth.. if the mage can't see you why can his bullshit elemental and images?

all the mage does is dance around till his stupid ass images finally get to you and break your stealth..

Quote Originally Posted by Vonage
    im not saying i can't kill them, i am saying that the elementals and the images can still attack you after you run away and stealth.. if the mage can't see you why can his bullshit elemental and images?

all the mage does is dance around till his stupid ass images finally get to you and break your stealth..
    Apparently you're new as of Wrath, so let me enlighten you just a little bit so you can stop complaining about something Blizzard has fixed in the past and you're just too newb (notice I didn't say "noob") to know about. Halfway through BC, Rogues could drop combat in PvP and pop stealth and nothing could hit you, not pets or anything. Blizzard believed this was unfair and was due to the context of being in "combat" in PvP, so they changed ALL pets to be considered projectiles. Once they're on you, you must do a threat dump ability to have them off of you. This is why when you vanish they drop, but when you stealth they don't.

In conclusion, the mechanic may seem fishy and broken, but in reality the mechanic is designed this way to prevent Rogues from being ridiculously overpowered because of the games definition of combat in a PvP setting.

P.S. This also explains why when you stealth a Hunters pet/snake trap or a Warlock's pet will continue to chase you, it's not just a Mage problem.

Edit: Fixed some punctuation and capitalization issues. Basic grammar nazi stuff.