Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Gold Farmer gets there just deserts

Quote Originally Posted by ROWKEM
    LOL. No. If he did do this though, he'd likely be fired by now. Not just one but, two of the rarest mounts in the game? Highly unlikely. Also, if you can't find the screenshot of him giving it to you, why not take two of you riding on each?
    Unlikely, GMs are allowed to make decisions on their own discretion. More likely the GM (assuming that Rafflesia isn't a liar) decided to "lend" the mounts to him (as they can take them away at any point).

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesia
    Well the person who hacked me decided he would delete everything on my character. So when I came back on blizzard asked me if I had lost anything else. I said Ashes of Al'ar, and Reins of the Twilight drake. The GM replies I know that you didn't have those mounts but I'm feeling generous today and sure enough he gave me them I think I have a screenie I'll post it if I can find it.

Sorry for bad english( not my first language )!
    LOL

I can't believe we got this far into a thread without anybody talking about how horrible of a thread title this is.

Bad thread title is bad?

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesia
    I said Ashes of Al'ar, and Reins of the Twilight drake. The GM replies I know that you didn't have those mounts but I'm feeling generous today and sure enough he gave me them I think I have a screenie I'll post it if I can find it.
    Oh no he di'-n't!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ROWKEM
    SS or it didn't happen. :-X
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mannoroth&cn=Chimaria

People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Solaris
    i was found lots of saronite ore but no gold
    I had similiar situation my account didn't have wrath yet had the trail as i was lacking funds to play wow was helping level a freinds alt for him to get me game time when i noticed my level 70 warrior online tho he was lvl 71 i was like wtf. was hacked go figure. they had him farming in wg (BS/Miner) which they were nice enough to mac his mining skill for me. but overall my rogue had all his stuff de'd everything of vallue sold bags the works. only had my rogue warrior anda lvl 37 pally of mine which they made the ah mule selling the voids ect. needless to say got a friends authenticer on got it back and my a;ts all restored all gemmed chanted still everything. heres the kicker i had like 1.5kg profit things my deleted alt had was restored and most of the boe blues they had were on the pally with them trying to sell em so had doubles of alot of metas's ( from a jc friend) ect.my warrior had over 30 stacks of saronite ore almost 3 stacks of titanium. Keep in mind this was back in march last year before the epic gem fest and when titansteel thigs were worth alot They added wrath to my account saving me the money and i had a month's free to play wasn't that nice of them.

Quote Originally Posted by devinedragoon
    I had similiar situation my account didn't have wrath yet had the trail as i was lacking funds to play wow was helping level a freinds alt for him to get me game time when i noticed my level 70 warrior online tho he was lvl 71 i was like wtf. was hacked go figure. they had him farming in wg (BS/Miner) which they were nice enough to mac his mining skill for me. but overall my rogue had all his stuff de'd everything of vallue sold bags the works. only had my rogue warrior anda lvl 37 pally of mine which they made the ah mule selling the voids ect. needless to say got a friends authenticer on got it back and my a;ts all restored all gemmed chanted still everything. heres the kicker i had like 1.5kg profit things my deleted alt had was restored and most of the boe blues they had were on the pally with them trying to sell em so had doubles of alot of metas's ( from a jc friend) ect.my warrior had over 30 stacks of saronite ore almost 3 stacks of titanium. Keep in mind this was back in march last year before the epic gem fest and when titansteel thigs were worth alot They added wrath to my account saving me the money and i had a month's free to play wasn't that nice of them.
    Did you breathe during this?

HA HA! but gotta love when ya bust a hacker/goldseller and make out like a bandit (hello i'm a rogue) know what i mean all that titanium i made into titansteel and sold and the saronite made for good leveling mats for his blacksmithing. and free wrath xpac on my acc and 1500g ish richer. when my acc was broke from raiding pre wrath.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by The big bold sticky at the top of the page
    > These forums are for Catacylsm related discussion only!