10+ Year Old Account

Is ToC 5 buffed?

Lately, the mounted fight against the bosses have been really hard. In every of my last 5-6 ToC 5 HC runs, at least one have actually died, including me. They hurt like hell and are forcing us to switch mounts every 20 seconds more or less. It's insane! And on a side note, I'm getting spammed with "Immune" messages while fighting on the mounts, which is new as well.

Have anyone else experienced this?
    Vol'jin fanboy

Re: Is ToC 5 buffed?

it has always been like this for me. just mount up asap so u dont die

oh and the immune messages, i get em on my warlock when the felarmor heal procs and the horse is of course immune to that
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eleth/advanced
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ronan/advanced
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...arion/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by Pogoball View Post
    Looking at a cleavage is like looking at the sun. You don't stare at it. It's too risky. You get a sense of it and then you look away.

Deleted

I have, but I have thought it was unlucky focusing from the Faction champions, if they focus you, you're loosing health pretty fast.
    I haven't done ToC5 with a pre-fixed group for a long time, so I can't really tell if it's because of the LFD system(people suck at jousting), but it also seems that the fights just take longer in general.
    About the "Immune" messages, I have them too, but I guess it's because of talents which activate when hit, as I get it more often on my warrior than shaman.
    Most likely because of Improved Defensive Stance

Edit: Gah I'm too slow :

You're just doing it wrong, when you notice your horse is going low, go and stay near another so you can remount straight away. It's been idiot-proof since the begining, nothing changed.

IMMA CHARGIN' MA' VENGEANCE!

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Makeleth
    it has always been like this for me. just mount up asap so u dont die

oh and the immune messages, i get em on my warlock when the felarmor heal procs and the horse is of course immune to that
    Oh, stupid me. It was on my warlock I got those xD Thanks.

But still, it feels like the bosses are much smarter and more devastating than before.
    Vol'jin fanboy

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Griefel
    You're just doing it wrong, when you notice your horse is going low, go and stay near another so you can remount straight away. It's been idiot-proof since the begining, nothing changed.
    I know how to do it. But before some weeks ago I could always survive without even changing mounts once. That is what I mean. Now, they are breaking down the shields way faster than you can reinforce them and then they are eating you alive.
    Vol'jin fanboy

15+ Year Old Account

As far as the immune messages, it's from a knockdown aura that the opponents have -- it's what makes you trampled when they get near you if you're not on a horse. The combat log actually shows "Immune to Trample" or something of the sort.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawaam
    I know how to do it. But before some weeks ago I could always survive without even changing mounts once. That is what I mean. Now, they are breaking down the shields way faster than you can reinforce them and then they are eating you alive.
    Maybe it's the quality of your party members that's going down... you know, fresh 80s coming in with no idea how to do it.
    I may look busy, but I'm just confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerin
    Maybe it's the quality of your party members that's going down... you know, fresh 80s coming in with no idea how to do it.
    Exactly.
    Remember, when ToC launched, everybody did the daylies and was hanging around at the tournament, doing mounted combat.

Now, not so much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.