Casuals and Bane Of The Fallen King

So with the buff coming in small increments do you think casuals will be able to get that acheivement when the 25%-30% kicks in? Or maybe Blizzard will remove it when the buff starts getting to high. Who knows? What do you think?
    Strikke 80 Holy Paladin/Darkspear US

Re: Casuals and Bane Of The Fallen King

If it's a strict casual 10 man guild, then it is probable. If it is a typical casual bad pug guild, then the answer is no.
    Armory available upon request, but here is a small preview:
    It is better than yours.

Quote Originally Posted by AnotherPaladin
    So with the buff coming in small increments do you think casuals will be able to get that acheivement when the 25%-30% kicks in? Or maybe Blizzard will remove it when the buff starts getting to high. Who knows? What do you think?
    if u think arthas 10 man heroic is so easy, thats all thats needed to clear it is just a hp/dps/healing increase, and no actual proper execution of tactics, then the fight is easy anyway.

but i think the key to the fight as we all know is exeuction of tactics, which casuals dont really do. if they did everything would be easy even without a dps/hp/healing buff on.

so i wouldnt worry about it...not that u should anyway

Oh lookit! Another casual bashing thread! Lock it please...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengura
    So 10 posts and no definitive answer...

TO ELITEST JERKS!
    Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    People really will find anything to complain about. Too bad I don't care because I quit the game because they made the hunter class color lime green and I think it would be SO much better had it been a grass-colored green.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Whitcher
    Oh lookit! Another casual bashing thread! Lock it please...
    While I don't necessarily see bashing yet... there are plenty of other threads to discuss various facets of the buff. Go ahead and use one of those for legitimate discussion.