Deaf Arms Warrior viable in arena?

You heard that right, deaf!

I talked to some arena junkies and they said that if I ever arena'd with an Arms warrior, it will be a very difficult challenge.

So, before I get my warrior to 80, (he's 79 atm) I just want to know your insights about this topic, although I do learn very rapidly, and I compose a ton of macros to make up for the loss of communication.

Re: Deaf Arms Warrior viable in arena?

I think deaf any-class would be way hard to coordinate. i'd make many /yell macros or something to compensate.
    All the best, good luck

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account

I'd think an arms warrior would be one of the easier ones to get away with. You don't really have to worry about crowd control and you don't have to heal. You'd probably miss hearing the calls to play defensive, but for the most part you'd just tunnel a target and let your teammates assist you.

I think it may be frustrating at first. But as soon as you know what to watch and "synchronized" somehow with your teammate it should work.

And as it has been stated, arms Warrior is one of the more forgiving classes for not 100% communicating, so it probably works out